Sameday Worldwide

Sameday Worldwide Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
multi-cultural environment that was enjoyable to work in
Broker pay (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 16, 2015
Pros: meeting new people on a daily basis
Cons: long hours
multi-tasking was imperative for this position. time sensitive duties and dead lines. enjoyable work environment with several tasks to be completed on a daily bases. A multicultural environment with 45-55 hours of work per week
Used to be a good place to work.
Agency driver (Former Employee), WoodstockApril 16, 2015
Pros: Some good people still there
Cons: Cut backs on hours
Things changed a lot in the last few years. They started getting rid of the older drivers, telling them they were too slow.I think it's normal to slow up a little bit when you get older. That doesn't mean you can't do the job.The hardest part for me was going in there knowing what they thought. People I worked beside were a good bunch, just wanting to get by. I lost respect for management when the last one took over.I learned that there are places out there that don't want senior employees.
not enough work to sustain 40 hours a week
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: microwave
Cons: management
Work as hard as I possibly can from the point I clock in to the point I clock out, while everyone else stands around and talks and scratches their butts. No appreciation shown from "manager" or "lead-hand". Not enough hours, as place is getting really slow. The hardest part of the job is getting rest at break time as they only give you 15 minutes. There is no enjoyable part to this job, hence why I am constantly looking for new work. I am so exhausted by the time I come home, its even hard to wake up and go do anything the next day.
Booking deliveiers
Appointment Clerk (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 12, 2015
inputting data documents clients that has bought items on the Rogers and for delivery website.inputting data documents clients that has bought items on the Rogers and for delivery website.inputting data documents clients that has bought items on the Rogers and for delivery website.
• Reporting directing to the Manager of Operations
Cash Collect Clerk (Former Employee), Mount Pearl, NLJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: days off with pay
Cons: taking home work to stay on top of work load
Cash Collect Clerk:
• Reporting directing to the Manager of Operations
• Responsible for the daily routine of Payroll
• Driver delivery manifests, daily deposits, cash handling procedures, Remittance and Posting of cash collection
• Invoicing for outstanding accounts, customer care calls, various reports to management
• Other duties as required by the Manger of Operations
Great Company
International Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: great parent company - day and ross and mccain
Cons: executive level unstable and lots of job shuffling.
Coordinated shipments for their international freight division.
TLC rep for larger international accounts.
Learned customs regulations and requirements.
Management very open to creative ideas to solve day to day issues.
Friendly co-workers - great team environment
High priority "white glove" freight expedites are the toughest and most demanding part of the job.
The most fulfilling enjoyable part of the job was arriving freight ahead of schedule for more notable clients such as musicians/hockey teams and celebrities.
Productive ,friendly and fun workplace
Transborder clerk (Former Employee), MississaugaJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches, pizza day and most of all i always love my job
Cons: when i have to rush to finish my job before my cut off time
I have learned Magement, Responsibility,Organising and Protection

I have gain a lot of Respect from all my co-workers.

For me,once you know your job its never hard and i always enjoy my job.
Transportation Industry
BILLING CLERK (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 11, 2013
Very busy. Working there was sort of like working on a production line so all my time there was spent on working. No time for anything else.
Fun and supportive work environment
Inside Sales Representative-Atlantic Canada Region (Former Employee), Nova ScotiaFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: workplace satisfaction
Cons: repetative duties
Great leadership and training provided.
Gained productive sales and lead generating skills.
Friendly staff and personable management team.
Demonstrates poise, maturity, positive attitude, & self-confidence in the accomplishment of tasks &
Independent Contractor, (Current Employee), Mississauga, OnSeptember 4, 2012
Each kindergarten classroom is staffed with a kindergarten teacher and paraprofessional. Class sizes range from 20-23 students with several kindergarten classrooms also hosting a student teacher or Professional Development School intern. The morning typically involves an opening gathering/morning meeting time, language arts centers and math centers. After lunch and recess most classrooms schedule Kid Writing, science, social studies, and developmental play activities.
My co worker is amazing, we both have children and understand the needs and wants for the younger generation.
The hardest part of the job is when the kintergarten move on to SK and we dont' see them as often or deal with them on a one to one basis.
The most enjoyable part of the job is when the children arrive in the morning and embrace me with a big hug. To see the smiles on their faces bring joy and smile to my face.