VP of sales, Toronto - December 29, 2015
Director of Sales (high tech information processing company)
• Deliver assigned targets in the assigned territory for the fiscal year.
• I act as the escalation point for reported issues and problems from team members or customers,
following through to satisfactory resolution.
• I help to identify emerging markets and product demands for our Partner sales Reps, then translate this
information into sales strategies and tactics for your assigned territory.
• I work with team members to devise strategies for under performing market segments or customers,
and evaluate if and how to adjust sales tactics accordingly.
• I help and recruit as needed to expand our team to support increased sales levels, and bring
additional Sales and Professional Services resources to the delivery and customer support process.
Formulate business cases and solution scenarios, leading to adoption by end users and customers.
• Monitor budgets, sales in progress, pipeline activity, and new prospects/opportunities using
pipe-line sales cycle management techniques.
• Oversee the ongoing record maintenance of full sales opportunities and activities in Salumatics
forecasting/CRM system (Salesforce.com).
• Prepare and present frequent reports (weekly) to the board on status, results, as well as
progress and activities on projects, forecasts, and sales revenues.
• Manage and implement policies and procedures for our direct sales teams, and devise process
improvements that result in enhancements to the sales process and/or increased sales.