Meaningful, Productive, Growth Opportunities
Engineer (Current Employee) – Richmond, BC – 28 December 2017
Been working at Saltworks for over 4 years as an engineer.
- Always interesting (no copy and paste water treatment plants), as engineers get to work on leading edge technology development. Saltworks provides invaluable opportunities for hands on research/experimentation, build and design all happening under one roof
- Site work plentiful for those who value hands on experience. Site work is tough, but there is always support (24/7!) from Saltworks HQ.
- Great management. There is a clear vision and focus for the company that is well communicated to everyone
- Hard working, and fast paced (not for the faint of heart or those looking to socialize)
- Minimal office drama, everyone at Saltworks is there to advance water treatment technology and solve real life environmental problems.
- A lot of teamwork and collaboration across different disciplines
- Work/life balance is encouraged. However, the company has a lot of driven employees that care about the technology and company, and longer hours are worked as necessary
Cleantech, Innovation, growth opportunities and support from management