Vice President Engineering/Technology
Saltworks Technologies is a Vancouver based clean technology company. We develop breakthrough low energy desalination and water treatment technologies. Our customers include NASA, oil & gas, mining, and other industrial companies. Saltworks is one of the most innovative and successful clean technology companies in North America. We offer an exciting and rewarding work environment to talented, professional, and hard working individuals.
We are seeking a Vice President of Technology to lead our engineering team and technical development. It is emphasized that the individual must have relevant experience as follows to be considered for this position:
- Engineering education in mechanical, chemical, or process engineering
- Practical "hands-on" experience commissioning and operating desalination systems
- Over ten years experience in fluid process engineering, design, commissioning and troubleshooting specifically focused on water and desalination processes
- Experience with development and commercialization of new products into an industrial environment
- Experience leading a team of engineers and technicians crossing multiple disciplines: mechanical, electrical, controls, and process engineering
- Experience producing repeatable engineered products
- Experience designing, constructing, and commissioning process plants
Compensation will be competitive. International candidates welcomed to apply. No recruiters please.
Please respond to by email with "Vice President of Engineering/Technology” in the subject line. We do not require, nor read, cover letters.
Please re-apply if you have previously applied to Saltworks. We have received good resumes in the past that were not a match at the time, but could be an excellent fit for this position.