Saltel Industries Inc.
Alberta – Canada
Tel : +1 780 466 5808
Fax : +1 780 466 5828
Wages > 130,000 dollars per year
The employee will report directly to the Saltel Industries VP Remedial Services.
The employee will live in or near Edmonton
2- Job Description
The employee will be responsible for all of the Corporation’s remedial business in Canada. He will manage the activity either directly or via the operations bases placed under his responsibility.
His mission is full ranging, to include personnel management, client relations, sales, operations, as well as operations support. This will include the day to day management of the operations base in the City of Edmonton.
Ensure the smooth technical and administrative workings of the organization in Canada
Represent Saltel Industries throughout Canada, he will represent the values, the quality, and the image of the Corporation, and be their visual representation.
He will be responsible for the Corporation’s business in Canada, including:
- Client relations and Customers satisfaction, following up with clients until operations are satisfactorily completed; any problems are explained and resolved.
- Compliance with the local regulation
- Health and Safety
- Quality Control
- Smooth running of the Canadian operations base(s)
- Sales increase in accordance with the head office objectives
- Opening new bases or sites as the business develops
- Management of the personnel, ensure their conformity to Corporation procedures and values, and their development and job satisfaction
- Personnel selecting, recruiting, management and personnel welfare at work
- Manage the technological and marketing watch to fully understand client requirements and propose new products and services compatible with the Corporation strengths and values.
- Continual improvement of the product range, the operating procedures, and evolution of the service offer to the clients.
- Preparation of an annual budget, responsibility for the profit and loss
- Reporting in conformity with Corporation guidelines
- An Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Most important is a capacity to understand new technology and have a good service company attitude.
- A minimum of 5 years upstream oil field experience, preferably with running down hole tools
- Minimum 2 year of technical sales experience
- Bilingual French-English is mandatory
4- Please to apply, send your application directly via Indeed website
or send a fax to our Head office in France : +33 (0) 223 416 399