Salisbury Landscaping , Edmonton's Design/Build company is growing again! And we are looking for the most superb foreman/woman of the industry. If you:
- Have an ability to read landscape plans
- Have complete working knowledge and experience with machinery & equipment (skid steers, excavators, trucks with trailers, mid-size trucks, a variety of small equipment)
- Possess a minimum 3 years experience in building custom residential landscaping and a minimum 1 year of leading a crew of 1 to 2 people on site
- Demonstrate planning skills for projects
- Have an eye for detail, combined with an unrelenting commitment to quality completion
- Experience taking accountability
- Contribute a strong sense of organization
- Good with paperwork, purchase orders and material tracking
- Ability to read & understand elevations (building walls, patios, etc) and drainage in a landscape.
- Strong troubleshooter
- Experience running meetings
- Ability to nurture learning with others
- A positive outlook on this business, and in life
...then we want to hear from you!
Check out our website link to view our hiring video: http://salisburylandscaping.ca/careers/opportunities/
To learn more, send your detailed resume, plus a cover letter describing how you feel you could fit with our awesome team.