Assure consistent quality of production in a fast-paced, flexible environment by developing simple and effective manufacturing practice systems; validating processes; providing documentation, and consulting with staff.
- Mentor employees on quality fundamentals; help build a stronger culture of quality assurance by fostering discussion and encouraging ideas
- Develop simple, effective methods of measuring, analyzing and solving quality issues
- Implement new quality control methods; establish new control limits and work with staff to ensure work is held within limits
- Audit existing quality methods for effectiveness; modify methods as needed
- Advise on budgetary requirements for quality initiatives
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors on establishing parallel quality initiatives
- Establish new training procedures for employees
- Investigate customer complaints and facilitate root cause initiatives to isolate recurring problems and eliminate them
- Strong interpersonal skills; adept to inspiring others and creating win-win situations
- 5 years’ experience in the manufacturing and/or distribution sector
- 3 year Technology Diploma or 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical field
- High energy level
- Thorough with strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working on complex systems and solving complex problems
- Focused on excellence; a strong desire to be the best in the business
Indeed - 5 months ago
Patriot Forge Co.
- 19 days ago
Martinrea International Inc.
MARTINREA International Inc.
- 27 days ago
itec Group Inc.
- 19 days ago