“Account Executive- Strategic Partnerships” is a technology-savvy individual who have experience in online marketing and the partnership world. They will act as a corporate and business development liaison between value added partners and SaleSpider Media. The individual will be primarily responsible for qualifying, recruiting and enabling new partners and will be responsible for driving sales and traffic growth though business partnerships. This includes finding partners (a) to syndicate our content and services on their websites or publications (b) who have products and services that would have a strong fit with our audiences for out of the box partnering (c) sales channels that can earn new revenues by reselling SaleSpider Media Products & Services.
Sales Spider Media's digital flagship, SaleSpider.com, is the largest marketplace connecting Small/Medium Businesses and their products and services with local consumers. The network has over 1.3MM members and 3MM unique visitors per month.
We are looking an ambitious and driven leader who can leverage this market dominance and form strategic partnerships which drive sales and lead to new traffic growth.
The desired candidate will have the proven ability to sell complex solutions to both technical and executive audiences and must understand how to work with partners & channels in Marketing Solutions and Online Content companies. Experience is Social and Digital Media is a valuable asset. Great communication skills are a must.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a background in sales, business development, and marketing. This quota-carrying position will be responsible for achieving the revenue and traffic targets and for structuring and launching new deals. A sales drive, passion for technology and understanding of product launch fundamentals is essential. Ability to influence and develop mutually beneficial relationships within and across the organization is also vital.
The ideal candidate will be high-energy, results-driven, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial in spirit.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-8+ years experience in product marketing, technical sales, sales engineering, business development or alliance management roles in enterprise IT technology vendors
- Experience in product and services syndication
- Any Relationships with Product Development in the following Companies: Demand Media, IAC, Constant Contact, Groupon, LivingSocial, Monster, Web.com, HarteHanks, and others
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- Strong business acumen with negotiation skills. Driven and ambitious.
- University undergraduate degree a must, Business, Technical or MBA graduate a plus.
About Sales Spider Media:
SaleSpider Media (www.SaleSpiderMedia.com) has multiple digital and mobile publications and applications and reaches over 250 million business owners and consumers every month.
SaleSpider Media’s digital publications have deep and broad audience reach in multiple high demand consumer and business segments. Clients leverage the publications audience to reach their target prospects for both lead generation and branding.
SaleSpider Media offers display advertising, digital search and data retargeting, email marketing, and integrated marketing programs and has best in class metrics.
SaleSpider Media Digital Reach Includes:
- 250 Million Monthly First Party Data Targeting reaching “ready to buy” consumers
- Business Decision Maker Targeting by company size, industry, title and geography
- An RTB trading desk that offers the lowest priced inventory with best-in-class performance metrics
- Email Marketing Programs (over 50 million opt-ins) that reach targeted b2c and b2b buyers