Salesforce

Salesforce Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Autonomous
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Guelph, onOctober 6, 2013
Great Company. Gave me the job and expected me to do it well.
Worked from home which was a super benefit
Strong Work Environment, with good leadership and lots of room to grow.
Accounts Receivable Portfolio Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 11, 2013
Pros: strong management team, strong internal growth
Strong Work Environment, with good leadership and lots of room to grow.
Good company with no Job security and with poor management
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee), TorontoMarch 27, 2013
Pros: good product and growth.
Cons: poor management, low job security, very poor hr department.
When I got the opportunity in, I am very excited. But with such a poor management team, I don't know what is the future of the employees. Job security is very low in Salesforce, you never know when you get pink slip and you don't know why they are giving it.
Great start up previous to IPO and continued after going public
Executive Administrator to President of Technology (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2014
Pros: large company with a start-up flare
Definitely a place to work. The culture flare and environment is very open and accommodating to any position within the company.
Fast-paced, high energy, massive workload
Senior Partner, Strategic Sourcing (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: culture of the company, lots to do
Cons: commute time did not allow me to work/life balance.
I thrive on knowing that I will be busy from the second I begin to the day's end. I love the fact that the day literally flies by.

Salesforce is a wonderful company to work for, and the people brought on are top in the industry.
Software that actually works!
Lead Sales Engineer (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 5, 2014
A great product and a great company to work for! My colleagues are top notch software professionals that are passionate about their work.
a typical day at work
Technical consultant (Current Employee), Philadelphia,PAJune 14, 2014
a typical day at work is manageable, Co workers are good helpful
Great Technology, innovative company
Sr. Technical Recruiter - Tech Cloud Team (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 9, 2014
Pros: great product and technology
Cons: political work culture and poor management
FLC Recruiting for Technical roles, see resume for futher details.
CEO has great vision
Director Program Management, Collaboration Cloud (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 5, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: management around accountability
The CEO has established a great culture around philanthropy, innovation,
good company
Salesforce Developer (Current Employee), bangaloreMay 22, 2014
Pacsuntech Solutions helps its Global customers remain at the vanguard of their industries with pioneering uses of technology to operate their businesses more competently. We deliver flexible, custom Information Technology and Business Process outsourcing solutions that improve quality and reduce costs. We explore, develop, identify and adapt new ways – more... to achieve this objective. Our objective and priorities are substantially distinct from our competition. Having good Experience at pacsuntech solution pvt.ltd. – less
Great
Premier Admin Analyst (Former Employee), SantryMay 20, 2014
Pros: incentives based on performance
Cons: the salary was not great.
I had a great experience working on the Salesforce campaign.
In my last two years I worked as a Premier Admin Analyst and this is the area where I feel I gained the most valuable experience as I had a lot of responsibilities and dealt with the biggest companies using the Salesforce CRM.
What made my experience even more enjoyable was my co-workers and – more... my managers as we all had a very close relationship.
My managers were also the best I ever had the pleasure of working with as they were friendly, helpful firm at times but always fair and very approachable which I think it is not always easy to find.
The hardest part of the job was getting to learn all of the Salesforce features as Salesforce has a vast amount of information and detail and we also all had to take certifications (201,301,401) which were extremely hard to pass.
The easiest part of the job was communicating with customers, as they were mostly System Administrators of very important companies and most of the time they were extremely courteous and easy to deal with.
Also I would like to outline that my workplace was extremely friendly which made it very easy to work in. – less
Ecstatic Working Atmosphere
Event Distribution Specialist (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 1, 2014
A typical day at work for me at Salesforce.com was very fun yet busy all the time. While I was at Salesforce.com I gained a lot of knowledge from fellow colleagues. The hardest part of the job as an event specialist was making sure assigned projects were precise with no mistakes in which I have that mastered. The most enjoyable part of the job was being – more... able to see colleagues everyday. – less
Will provide review on request
Sr. Account Executive (Current Employee), San Mateo, CA and remoteApril 28, 2014
Will provide personal review about my experiences on request.
Saleforce
Configuration Technician II (Team Lead) Contractor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 11, 2014
Face pace working environment,there is no micro-management this is not recommended for entry-level workers.
Great
Work Experience (Former Employee), Staines, ENGApril 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
The people were very friendly.
Everyone were very welcoming.
The hardest part was the work
Developer and Administrator (Current Employee), bangaloreApril 8, 2014
Excellent job environment. Helping nature of colleagues.
Horrible place to work
GLOBAL SERVICE DESK ANALYST (Former Employee), hillsboro, orApril 1, 2014
Pros: great pay, good stock program, good facilities
Cons: lower management doesn't believe in company culture
A typical day at work feels like being chained to a desk. Management has little to no attachment to employees.
The hardest part of the job was producing tangible business improvements and deliverables that were shot down by middle management.
Upper management has no idea that lower levels have a hard time.
Support
Application Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Austin, txMarch 20, 2014
Pros: constantly learning new jobs
Provide support and training to multiple applications and programs. These applications utilized by a medium to large user community serving multiple business functions.
Fridays were freaky
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 19, 2014
Pros: cabs
Cons: night shifts
It was an good experience overall, Management was very coperative, they always took care of our incentives
Salesforce is a company full of opportunity
Technical Analyst Tier II (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORMarch 18, 2014
There is so much to learn at Salesforce it can sometimes be overwhelming, but that's just one of the many facets that make my company a great place to work. There are so many paths for advancement and the skills you learn at Salesforce can be applied to many different industries outside of Salesforce. Since I am new at the company it is difficult for – more... me to come up with a typical work day, but I will update this text at a later time. – less

1 2 3 4