If it leaks, overheats, makes a funny noise or vibrates, my client has the products and tools to fix it!
My client is a globally recognized supplier of high-quality industrial products. They are well respected in their market for providing top-notch products to varying industries.
They are currently looking for a BC Territory Sales Engineer which will be responsible for:
- Developing new relationships and accounts.
- Harvesting existing accounts, digging deeper and wider for further growth.
- Promoting standard products and custom engineered products produced by manufacturing facilities.
- Establishing market price and margins for each new account.
- Assisting in the recruiting of new sales executives.
- Creating and managing call reports, month end reports and year-end territory budgets.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred.
- Three to five years of work experience in sales or engineering.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Lucrative benefits package
- RRSP Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company vehicle and educational assistance!
For more information and to apply, please visit http://bit.ly/TMDaqA