For over 75 years, our client has been manufacturing winter tires, with a specific focus and dedication for customer needs in northern conditions. With the fundamental goal of being the champion in winter safety on the road, Nokian Tyres is a trusted household name in many regions across the world.
Due to growth, our client is in search of a Territory Manager to manage, develop and grow the Ontario Region. The Territory Manager will work in collaboration with internal and external customers to drive sales, guide and deliver product awareness, and manage all business development of both current and prospective customers. Additionally, the successful incumbent will be well-versed in all Nokian products and will provide product training and information sessions across the region.
Critical Components of the role include:
- Work collaboratively to maximize growth and continue to strengthen existing relationships.
- Grow brand awareness with established distributor by increasing product awareness through all channels including increasing floor presence and territory selling.
- Develop and adhere to strategic sales and marketing plan to increase market share.
- Deliver effective product presentations, solutions and hands-on experiences to drive and improve product knowledge and awareness.
- Act as a liaison and support to various key customers and field representatives in the territory; Proven ability to establish strong rapport with all levels of organization.
The successful candidate has a minimum of 5 years of sales experience and knowledge within the tire industry. Experience with building and maintaining strong relationships and networks is paramount in this role. Effective presentation skills are a must-have.
Degree/Diploma equivalent in Business or, Marketing is preferred.
Competitive compensation and benefits package will be provided.
We thank you for you interest in this opportunity.