SAIT Employee Review

A room is provided and shared by two instructors.
MLT/MLA Instructor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 February 2013
It's a nice place to work. Sometimes it's really hard to balance between student retention and academic rigor. My quetsion is - how can you implement academic rigor in order to set the best quality standards among your students where in fact the weakest ones will fail and cannot retain students.
Pros
nice vacation package during summer because there are no students.
Cons
some are allowed to work at home without sending an email to the supervisor, some are not allowed to work at home especially when you let them know by e-mail, unfair practice, some instructors are not nice with respect to team work and friendliness.

Other SAIT Employee Reviews

Focussed on learning
Instructional Designer, Curriculum Writer & Editor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 January 2018
In the years I worked there, SAIT put a lot of focus on the best way to help learners. We readily discussed learning theory and how to apply it for the courses we were creating.
Leadership between business units do not cooperate.
Manager, Technical Service/Information Systems (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 January 2018
Strife between the Academic Division and Corporate Division has existed for many years. Senior Leadership has failed to address this challenge, placing employee against employee for their career opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIT. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2