SAIT Employee Review

A relaxed work environment.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 September 2013
I was responsible in providing customer service to customers who wanted to either purchase tickets or answering questions and directing customers to available parking spots.

I learned how to handle transactions in a fast paced environment and be able to think on my feet in order to provide answers to customers.

My manager was a very relaxed individual who didn't like to stress his employees for no reason, we got along very well.

Me and all my co-workers became friends because we get to spend a lot of time with each other on the job and we got to know each other very well.

The hardest part of the job is when customers arrive late to the show and I had to sell tickets as fast as possible in order for them to be able to catch the show and not be late. Standing outside in the cold directing traffic was also one of the hardest parts of this position.

The most enjoyable part is the fact that once we get everyone into the shows, then we have couple hours break while the shows is going..we got to hang out as co-workers as well as learn something else during that free time.

Other SAIT Employee Reviews

Focussed on learning
Instructional Designer, Curriculum Writer & Editor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 January 2018
In the years I worked there, SAIT put a lot of focus on the best way to help learners. We readily discussed learning theory and how to apply it for the courses we were creating.
Leadership between business units do not cooperate.
Manager, Technical Service/Information Systems (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 January 2018
Strife between the Academic Division and Corporate Division has existed for many years. Senior Leadership has failed to address this challenge, placing employee against employee for their career opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIT. Our community is ready to answer.