Engaging learning environment
Recruitment Office Assistant (Former Employee) – Halifax, NS – 28 February 2013
Engagement with student recruits from provincial and international high schools, providing personal assistance in class selection, campus guidance, tours, and delegating information for financial assistance.
• Exercised computer skills by organizing recruit information and data entry using Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
• Received and recorded inquiries of potential applicants with use of the Banner Self-Serve computer software, generating a student ID number.
• Maintained open communication by reporting to superiors, completing voicemail checks, answering and transferring phone calls.
• Broadened the company’s appeal to its target candidates for varsity teams, study abroad and co-op opportunities
• Facilitated first year students’ registration by following academic calendar standards
• Assisted superiors by co-hosting Open House events and prepping materials for Money Matters events.