Saint Elizabeth Employee Review

View all Saint Elizabeth reviews

Rich and inspiring place to work
Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON15 December 2013
I found that the team at Saint Elizabeth was tight and really worked together to support one another. As a student I felt like one of the team and felt comfortable to ask questions and participate as a team member. I accomplished all my learning goals at Saint Elizabeth such as catheterizing, infusion pumps, bereavement counseling and so much more. The hardest part of the job was coordinating the nurses schedule with that of the busy people's schedules but it always seemed to work out in the end. The most enjoyable part of the work was getting to know the clients and being able to offer catered help for each individual and to see them progress in their home where they are most comfortable. If things weren't working in the best direction for the client then being able to discuss changes and collaborating with the various team members to come up with better coarse of actions.
Pros
Collaboration and ongoing learning
Cons
a lot of prep work that isn't paid for

Other Saint Elizabeth Employee Reviews

Good entry-level opportunity
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2017
Pros: Wide range of clients, lots of learning opportunities, lots of hours, great staff.
Cons: Limited growth, below average salary for RN, bad work-life balance, dishonesty about workplace, scheduling conflicts.
Excellent place to meet amazing clients
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON22 November 2017
My time with Saint Elizabeth was very wonderful. I met amazing coworkers as well as clients. I went through some medical complications during my 3 years of employment here. Not only were they understanding and gave me time I needed, they were there for support in any way they possibly could be. Although remaining completely professional there was a sense of home and family and coziness. You were required to keep a company phone and tablet on you to document - which was excellent for charting and keeping track of clients needs and what they are or are not receiving daily from the staff that goes to see them. I was also without a license for a very long time and they accommodated me still. They made sure I could go into retirement homes and have enough clients in there to make a full time schedule. They were extremely flexible and always tried to work with the staff.
Pros
great coworkers, amazing clients, flexible schedule, every other weekend off
Cons
after hours support was not much help most days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saint Elizabeth. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8