Saint Elizabeth is an award-winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied research and breakthrough clinical practices in home and community care. Our team of 7,000 nurses, rehab therapists, and personal support workers deliver more than five million health care visits annually.
Our Foundation is dedicated to raising funds for the advancement of knowledge and charitable initiatives in home and community care.
As a Nursing Supervisor and Clinical Educator, you will join our management team in providing support to our health care programs in our Thunder Bay Service Delivery Centre.
- Interface with service co-ordination and customer service to facilitate operational processes.
- Collaborate with the Regional Director to meet benchmarks for operational efficiencies.
- Interview and select health care staff to meet ongoing staff requirements.
- Facilitate orientation of new employees.
- Utilize the Performance Management system to coach, support and evaluate employees.
- Co-ordinate in-services.
- Actively participate as a team member in project/program development and implementation.
- Conduct monthly client satisfaction surveys and other quality monitors.
- Work collaboratively with teams to support and guide them with team building, scheduling and resource management.
- Participate in an on call rotation.
- Participates in other projects as assigned.
- A regulated health care professional designation. (RN)
- 3-5 year’s management or supervisory experience in a health care organization.
- Consistently models Saint Elizabeth’s values and core competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Sound understanding of documentation standards.
- Critical thinking and sound problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- A minimum of six (6) months community nursing experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills/knowledge and familiarity with scheduling systems are preferred.
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license – ability to travel.
Please apply on-line to www.saintelizabeth.com/careers