Saint Elizabeth is an award-winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied research and breakthrough clinical practices in home and community care. Our team of 7,000 nurses, rehab therapists, and personal support workers deliver more than five million health care visits annually.
As a Health Services Supervisor, you will join our management team in providing support to our health care programs in our Central Service Delivery Centre.
- Interface with service co-ordination and customer service to facilitate operational processes.
- Collaborate with the Regional Director to meet benchmarks for operational efficiencies.
- Interview and select health care staff to meet ongoing staff requirements.
- Facilitate orientation of new employees.
- Utilize the Performance Management system to coach, support and evaluate employees.
- Co-ordinate in-services.
- Actively participate as a team member in project/program development and implementation.
- Conduct monthly client satisfaction surveys and other quality monitors.
- Work collaboratively with teams to support and guide them with team building, scheduling and resource management.
- Participate in an on call rotation.
- Participates in other projects as assigned.
- Interact and attend CCAC meetings
- A regulated health care professional designation (RN) required.
- 3-5 years management or supervisory experience in a health care organization.
- A minimum of six (6) months community nursing experience preferred.
- Consistently models Saint Elizabeth’s values and core leadership competencies.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Sound understanding of documentation standards.
- Critical thinking and sound problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent computer skills/knowledge and familiarity with scheduling systems are preferred.
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license – ability to travel.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Established in 1908, Saint Elizabeth Health Care is a Canadian not-for-profit charitable organization that provides health care services to...