Are You Looking for a Career Change? Do you like helping people?
Saint Elizabeth is an award-winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied research and breakthrough clinical practices in home and community care. Our team of 7,000 nurses, rehab therapists, and personal support workers deliver more than six million health care visits annually.
Train and work as a Home Support Worker in the Port Perry area
Candidates, who successfully complete our three (3) week training program, at no cost to them, may be offered work as a Home Support Worker within our health care team. Under the supervision and support of a regulated health care professional, you will be assigned to selected patients in their homes. Tasks may include assisting with personal care, respite care, light housekeeping, and other activities of daily living. As a Saint Elizabeth employee, you will have opportunities for knowledge exchange and ongoing education, training and professional development.
- Availability to work days, evenings, nights and weekends.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- A willingness to attain required Saint Elizabeth certifications.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work well within a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for quality improvement processes.
- Basic computer skills would be an asset
If you are interested in pursuing this exciting opportunity, please apply online @ www.saintelizabeth.com/careers and apply for the Home Support Worker posting under the location of Port Perry.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Saint Elizabeth is an award-winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied...