Saint Elizabeth is an award-winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied research and breakthrough clinical practices in home and community care. Our team of 6,500 nurses, rehab therapists, and personal support workers deliver more than five million health care visits annually.
Our Foundation is dedicated to raising funds for the advancement of knowledge and charitable initiatives in home and community care.
We require a Case Manager to provide direct support to Saint Elizabeth programs, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of service to private pay clients. The Case Manager is responsible to cover Wellington, Guelph, Dufferin, Waterloo and surrounding areas.
- Comfort level in sales and marketing Saint Elizabeth services both to individuals & health care partners.
- Respond to service requests.
- Follow-up with customers and their families.
- Conduct initial home or facility visits.
- Prepare needs assessments and care plans.
- Conduct follow-up visits throughout duration of services.
- Ensure highest level of care is maintained.
- Interview and select personal support staff to meet ongoing staff requirements.
- Facilitate orientation of new personal support staff.
- Lead personal support staff team meetings.
- Collaborate with the Manager to meet benchmarks for operational efficiencies.
- Actively participate as a team member in project/program development and implementation.
- A regulated health care professional designation. (RPN, RN)
- Previous community health care experience.
- A current CPR certificate.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- An ability to deal with conflict and excellent problem solving skills.
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license and the ability to travel.
- High level computer proficiency.
- Day hours, ability to participate in an on call rotation on evenings and week-ends
- Performance management experience is preferred.
Please note that this is a PT role working 3 days/week.
Interested candidates may forward cover letter with resume to www.saintelizabeth.com/careers