Saint Elizabeth has been a trusted name in Canadian health care for more than a century and is a leader in responding to client, family and system needs. As an award-winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, Saint Elizabeth is known for its track record of social innovation, applied research and breakthrough clinical practices in home and community care. Our national team of almost 6,500 nurses, rehab therapists, personal support workers deliver nearly five million health care visits annually.
We have expanded our services outside of a community setting by providing staffing solutions for hospitals, long term care homes and other institutions requiring qualified health care staff.
- Availability to work days, evenings, nights and weekends
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Email etc.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Works well in a changing environment.
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes.
- A current CPR certificate is required.