Saint Elizabeth Health Care

Saint Elizabeth Health Care Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very concern about working safe
PSW (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMarch 13, 2015
Pros: free goodies
Cons: free pizza
a typical day at work is when we meet for training or meeting the personal support worker are always happy. the hardest part of the job is transferring . the most enjoyable part of the job is when you make your client happy and they give you a hug .
work with new lessons and experiences, day to day.
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONMarch 11, 2015
The smile and blessings of people whom I care help me to be confident & satisfied. Teach me new aspects of work everyday. Co-workers are so co-operative and friendly. Interacting with clients is most enjoyable.
It's fun to serve clients in the community!!!
Community Nurse (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: works independently...
Cons: driving is kind of a problem; especially when it snows.
My recent work experience as a community nurse of Saint Elizabeth Health Care involves the assessment of health conditions as well as the provision and promotion of wellbeing of clients by supportive, preventive, therapeutic, palliative and rehabilitative means. The task includes organizational and time-management skills, nursing care planning and evaluating, problem-solving, decision-making, documenting and reporting.
productive
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 29, 2015
a regular day at work going from client to client
each client i visited gave me a new learning experience
management was good
i worked independently from client to client
I love my job
RPN (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONDecember 17, 2014
Pros: very friendly lovely place to work
Cons: unsteady hours
I worked at Saint Elizabeth Health Care for over 10 yrs. I loved my job and haated to leave but there was a cut in hours and I could not afford the loss in pay. I worked along side the ET nurses from Ottatwa, which was a very good experience. Very seldome did we fight about anything and if we did. \
If you are not willing to suck up to managment, look elsewhere
unknown (Former Employee), ottawa,ontarioDecember 2, 2014
This place is horrible. In the short time I was there I realize you have to sleep with the trainer and suck up to management to get ahead. Making mistakes in the place if you are not friends with management will get you out of the door with no questions asked. Even if the one mistake you made you apologized for it and it was an honest mistake. In a way im very happy im not working there bc if I have to work with a bunch of phony ppl again I will lose it. But kudos to the good workers that always took care of me, too bad management couldn't be better. Their training sucks, but they expect you to get on the phones and learn quickly even if you new. They never have any desk available when you start your shift, Will never recommend that place to anyone.
Good Company, Life and Work balance is fine
IT Analyst (Former Employee), MarkhamNovember 30, 2014
Pros: good place to work, stable environment, good employer
Cons: it helpdesk supervisor is useless
Supervisor in IT helpdesk, one of the rudest one I have ever come across,
-She feel that IT help Desk is not a help desk but soldires on front line and she is commanding officer.
- No knowledge about technicality at all
Excellent managment and easy to talk to supervisor
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Clarington, ONNovember 24, 2014
I began my career in health care with Saint Elizabeth Health Care. I enjoyed every moment working here. My clients were fantastic. I was always able to contact someone in the office if a situation arose where I needed assistance. I would work for this company again in an instant.
I enjoy working with the elderly.
PSW (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2014
Cons: short hours
I learned to take care of the sick, the dying client, learned to give them a bath , assist with feeding, shower, preparing their meals, making beds and changing them, even bed bath.
At first I was very nervous because I realize
the clients are very delicate and have to handle with care.
The hardest part of the job on my placement was learning to use the hoyer lift.
i am working by myself house to house, my placement was with co-workers getting to meet different race and nationality.
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know your clients, their little stories of how they grew up.
Productive, informative and fulfilling
Community Health Worker 2 (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCNovember 3, 2014
Pros: bus fare from client to client
Cons: split hours
I have learned the value of independence.The hardest part of the job is travelling from one client to another,it is split hours and short hours. The most enjoyable is knowing and dealing with different clients every shift,i enjoy talking with different people with different accent.
many social events happening each year
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Markham, ONAugust 26, 2014
Pros: very good hours and close to home
Cons: no opportunities for advancements
Started work at 7 am and finished at 3 pm had very nice co-workers. I guess the hardest part of the job was the constant changes to our work load and the system changes often.

the most enjoyable part of the job was the social events and the hours of work
Your own paste
PSW/UCP (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 13, 2014
Pros: work at your own paste
Cons: be your own boss
Working with Saint Elizabeth Health Care, has helped me develop other aspect of my working habit I did not have before, for instance, Patient, Understanding, Compassionate and Sharing.
flexible hours
Visiting Registered Nurse (Former Employee), northumberland countyAugust 5, 2014
Pros: use of company blackberry, flexible hours, the clients
Cons: income depends on hours you work, not stable hours, no gaurentee
able to creat your own hours but company very unorganized, good place to work if you have a family
good place
Enterostomal Therapy Nurse (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 5, 2014
Pros: flexability
Cons: long hours
Good Place to Work

Good co-workers

Love my patients!

Need I say More!
Home to home Personal Support
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), Port Hope, ONMay 5, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: lack of hours
The company is well managed and is recommended by clients who experienced the competition.
Many opportunities available for continuing and advancing skills
Visiting Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Windsor, ONApril 26, 2014
Pros: independence
Cons: unpredictable work schedule
Over all a nice job. Many opportunities available to expand my horizons, increase and advance my nursing skills on a daily basis as well as meet new people from many cultures. Problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills are a must for this job.
Great people
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Whitby, ONMarch 12, 2014
Great people to work with. Great work and family balance. Too bad the pay isn't better.
company not fun clients were great
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Whitby, ONFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: meeting diffferent people
Cons: not time to eat
I was helping seniors in their home. And I have meet alot of different people, and some of the stories of their lives from the past was very exciting to me to hear.
I have done everything from giving showers to cleaning house.
Great Company to work for!
Part time RPN (Current Employee), Kemptville OnFebruary 1, 2014
Saint Elizabeth does as much as they possibly can for all of their employees. Continuous learning is important to them and is very important to myself. For my first nursing position this is a great place to start.
Very fast paced, high demand position
Service Coordinator, Central Delivery Centre (Former Employee), Markham, OntarioJanuary 24, 2014
Coordinated multiple front line workers on daily / weekly basis with constantly changing deadlines and demands

1 2 3