Saint Elizabeth is an award-winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied research and breakthrough clinical practices in home and community care. Our team of 7,000 nurses, rehab therapists, and personal support workers deliver more than five million health care visits annually.
Our Foundation is dedicated to raising funds for the advancement of knowledge and charitable initiatives in home and community care.
Supports Knowledge and Research Team by providing assistance in applied research, development, evaluation and analysis for a variety of research initiatives.
- Assist with developing and selecting methods of data collection and measurement
- Participate in data collection and input and conduct quantitative analysis
- Develop and implement information databases
- Manage information databases, perform data cleaning, and conduct data analysis and interpretation of results
- Design and administer surveys
- Conduct literature searches and summarize research findings
- All other reasonable duties as assigned such as, retrieving library articles online and hard copy, assisting with extraction duties, photocopying
- Assisting Senior Research Assistant with setting up meeting and preparing materials and maintaining data base and summary tables of studies
- A university degree is required
- Proficient in the use of statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, SAS) is required
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite applications is required
- Experience with designing surveys is required
- Strong statistical skills are required
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills are required
- The ability to work independently and as a team member is required
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 1 YEAR CONTRACT