Saint Elizabeth is an award winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied research and breakthrough clinical practices in home and community care. Our team of 7,000 nurses, rehab therapists, and personal support/community health workers deliver more than five million health care visits annually.
As a Registered Nurse for our Palliative Care program, you will use evidence-informed nursing knowledge, skill and judgment and work within the RN scope of practice to provide holistic nursing care to meet the physical, safety, emotional, spiritual and social needs of people with a life-limiting illness and those close to them. In addition, applicants interested and qualified may have opportunities to teach at our PCTIA accredited, Saint Elizabeth Education Centre.
There are many reasons why you will want to bring your talent to our team:
- You will be part of a distinguished Canadian, not-for-profit organization with over a century of experience,
- You will experience opportunities to use many of your skills and expand your knowledge,
- Paid orientation and continuing education,
- 12 hour shifts on-call, casual basis,
- Access to 24/7 clinical support.
- Current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of BC (CRNBC)
- Completion of a recognized advanced program in Palliative Care Nursing OR two (2) years of recent, related experience
- Broad knowledge of clinical best practices in both Acute Palliative and Hospice settings
- Knowledge of the BC Palliative Care Benefits Program
- Broad knowledge of nursing theory and practice with a patient/ client/family centered model of care
- Basic computer skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict management skills
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle.
Salary is determined in accordance with the nursing collective agreement
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT THE SAINT ELIZABETH WEBSITE - CURRENT POSITIONS:
Saint Elizabeth is an award–winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied...