Reporting to the Regional Director, we require an enthusiastic, results-oriented Supervisor of Administrative Services for our Service Delivery Centre (SDC) based in the Central, York Region. This position works collaboratively and proactively as a member of the Management Team to achieve operational objective in an effective and efficient manner.
- Supervises administrative support staff to ensure operational performance and service targets are met.
- Fosters a continuous quality philosophy by ensuring that efficient and effective administrative systems support excellence in service delivery.
- Hires new staff to meet resource needs for administrative support services and coordinates their orientation and training.
- Educates, coaches and develops staff for overall success of the Team and SDC.
- Builds strong, cohesive high performing teams.
- Oversees the billing and revenue collection processes at the Service Delivery Centre.
- Oversees the technical requirements of the SDC admin and Leadership staff.
- Effectively manages employee performance and identifies and implements opportunities for professional development.
- Schedules administrative staff and proactively/appropriately anticipates coverage requirements and forecasting needs.
- Monitors and evaluates resource utilization in accordance with the operating plan, SDC
objectives and CCAC/Private Pay Targets.
- Proactively identifies and raises issues and concerns and takes steps to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Generation of data reports for the Regional Director, Leadership Team and Service Coordination to support information – driven decision making.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or in a related discipline is preferred.
- 5 Years recent management experience within a fast paced, rapidly changing business environment that delivers services on days, evenings and on weekends.
- Knowledgeable of operational activities within a business unit, including billings, collections and scheduling.
- Availability to work days, evenings and week-ends.
- Strong written, oral, presentation communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and achieve outcomes with and through others
- Track record of leading by example, promoting positive employee relations and employee engagement.
- Exceptional customer service skills are required to effectively interact with staff, management and external customers.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Office, Excel and Procura.
- Financial management and budgeting skills.
- Familiarity with workload statistics.
- Medical Records background is preferred.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please apply on-line to www.saintelizabeth.com/careers
Indeed - 18 months ago
Established in 1908, Saint Elizabeth Health Care is a Canadian not-for-profit charitable organization that provides health care services to...