Saint-Gobain

Saint-Gobain Employee Reviews

Great Company, great job, great people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 March 2015
Job consisted of working one on one with customers and sales rep throughout the eastern sea board. Dealt with sales reps to ensure customer satisfaction and with customers directly to fill their orders and needs. Learned how to work in a fast paced environment, meeting customer demands and concerns. Learned how to work in a team environment, helping and assisting team members to achieve customer satisfaction. The hardest part of my job was learning the individual needs of specific geographies and the customers dialects and slangs. The most enjoyable was definitely the people. It was a great place to work and an easy, friendly environment were everyone got along and worked together.
Pros
The peple
Cons
They moved to Texas
It was a good experience working in Saint Gobin a worldwide leader in the sustainable habitat and construction with operations in 64 countries.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga26 January 2015
Just after my joining the Saint Gobin my boss was out of office for a week and I had to submit some important reports to senior management, at the same time there was some problem with the system, somehow I was able to manage the situation.

At Saint Gobain I learned many valuable skills which will be helpful in my profession.

The management style at Saint Gobain was informal and very friendly. Manager used to consult widely when a decision was called for and expect input from all concerned parties. The final decision remained, however, firmly with the manager and quick decision-making was respected by all.

My co-workers were very much cooperative.

The hardest part of the job was when my boss was constantly dropping work into my already overflowing "INBOX".
Auto part assembler and packaging (Former Employee) –  brampton20 August 2014
i like this job.this job management is very good.there is nothing hard.most enjoyable part is there all worker help each other.
Pros
no there no free louches
Cons
this is 12 hour shift
French out of country management
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plattsville Ontario13 March 2013
Confusing direction from Paris on what was required to move forward
Extremely large company with connection into all materials related to the building industry.
Pros
provide excellent training opportunities
Cons
confusing management