We are looking for a Land Administrator to join our team on a part-time basis.
Compensation: $70 - 90/hour.
- Set-up, maintain and administer Freehold and Crown mineral tenure agreements and related records
- Prepare and execute the mineral lease rental run for both Freehold and Crown documents
- Prepare and review land expiry reports and coordinate and administer crown lease continuance and all expires to optimize expiring lands
- Manage obligations (including offsets)
- Verify working interest and code third party invoices for mineral rentals and mineral taxes, process vender change, updates and advise other departments as required
- Prepare and follow up on caveat/interest registrations and caveat/interest discharges relating to Freehold leases
- Process assignments and transfers and update physical and electronic records
- Manage internal and external queries, partner disputes and other incoming documentation to ensure outstanding issues are resolved
- Keeping informed on trends and specific issues relating to surface land access including compensation, policy and procedural changes of landowner organizations, land agents and industry
- Analyzing and remaining current on applicable policies and regulations on freehold, crown and federal lands affecting surface rights, environmental issues and land access issues
- Disposing of surface rights when operations are no longer required
- Maintaining files and reports of surface activities and issues pertaining to Lessors' properties
We look forward to hearing from you!