Are you interested in working for a dynamic, fast-paced, well-funded private oil and gas company? Our company is focussed on extracting value from unconventional resources primarily in the Alberta/British Columbia tight oil and liquid rich gas fairways.
Saguaro Resources Ltd. is looking to add well-rounded, committed to succeed and results oriented employees to our up and coming organization and are seeking the following professional.
As the Drilling & Completions Administrator you will be responsible to maintain all the Drilling and Completions documentation with some of your key objectives as follows:
- Maintain and distribute morning drilling & completions reports
- Prepare, maintain and submit all government applications and correspondence such as but not limited to:
o Well License Applications
o ERCB Well Data Submission Report
o Final Directional Plans to ERCB and OGC
o Daily drilling reports
- Maintain joint venture data and provide all necessary documentation to all joint venture partners as required
- Will be the main keeper and organizer of all drilling & completions files and databases
- Documentation of Safety tickets
- Field Personnel tracking
As the qualified candidate, you will possess:
- 5+ years of experience in a Drilling & Completions Administrative role
- Experience with relevant industry Drilling & Completions software
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook
Compensation will commensurate based on experience. We offer full medical benefits and short term and long term incentives.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced growing organization please submit your resume by no later than the job posting closing date of Sunday, March 10, 2013.
Thank you in advance for your interest in our organization, however only successful applicants will be contacted.