Sage

Sage Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
room for improvement
Timeslips Support Analyst II (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAOctober 22, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: stress, company stats, call volumn
the job is very stressful, and the pay is not up to standards.
Productive and Flexible Workplace
Senior Customer Support Analyst II (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAAugust 7, 2012
Sage is very flexible with its employees and i would recommend them to anyone
Review
Senior Benefits Administrator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2012
Atypically day at the office consist of assisting employees' with benefit and HR related issues.
Not very family friendly
Advisor (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAAugust 1, 2012
call center job, nothing special
no flexible schedule for family needs
Awesome Opportunity
Training Manager/Consultant (Former Employee), Across the nationJuly 30, 2012
Pros: r&d and development, working from home
Cons: they abandoned the consulting initiatives.
I enjoyed being a part of the offerings and development behind the Intergy software.
Old School Technology
Wise for Windows Installer (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 18, 2012
Pros: excelent benefits and family atmosphere within the group
Cons: poor training and mentorship
Sage was a great place to work, It was a private company when I was first hired as entry level and I work with some of the smartest people I have ever known. They were however an old school windows/c++ shop with sql server as a back end data base. They did not have good training or mentorship so it was sink or swim. This could have helped alot in th – more... elearning curve. The people there were excelent friends and I still contact several on a regular basis. – less
Ever-evolving work environment
Principal Desktop Analyst (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 11, 2012
Pros: manager was very flexible with my time, so i was able to do other activities outside of work as well.
Cons: the commute (50-52 miles round trip)
Sage Software was the last of a long line of owners for this company, the first of which was Scinet, which is where I started in 1998. The job duties & titles evolved as we were sold to different companies, depending on the current needs of the business. I learned to adapt and to learn technology on an as needed basis, rather than what was popular in – more... the industry at the time. I've learned a great deal from others in the company, especially my direct manager who took the time to teach me how to do DOS, and gave me the latitude to learn new things like scripting on my own. I enjoyed working with employees I supported. Mostly, I enjoyed learning new things, in particular software, programming and database related items. – less
Awesome role
Telesales Supervisor (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJuly 10, 2012
I really enjoyed this role. I grew up here. So far it has been my best job within my business career.
informative company, learned alot about products
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 30, 2012
Responsible for helping customers with payments and getting new service.
OK Place
entry level (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 23, 2012
OK Place. Like anywhere, it always matters who you work for.
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 7, 2012
Pros: health insurance, 401k, benefits, pto
Cons: sick days, no advancement
Served as a Customer Support Representative who Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports and access.

Provided customer service for an average of 50 calls per day, answering customer inquiries, solving problems, and providing new product information. Resolved product – more... issues, shared benefits of new technology, investigated customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.

Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service requests and emergency call-outs ensuring a superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and resolving problems on the spot. Received multiple reviews acknowledging my level of dedication to excellent customer service.

Provided technical support for the healthcare division in Medware and Intergy Software. Responsible for continuous coverage of Practice Management incoming call queues to respond to customer inquiries as they related to our products and/or operating environments. Documented each customer incident in the call tracking system in a clear, concise, and understandable format and ensured all information is recorded properly. Escalated unresolved customer issues with all pertinent information included, to appropriate resources. Assists customers in gaining the most value from our products and services by identifying additional product or training needs.

The co -workers were the greatest bunch of people I could have asked for. We were all very close and like a family.

The hardest part of the job was when I couldn't help the customer immediately when they needed it. It was when I would have to rely on someome else like a third party software and there was nothing I could do to ease their pain but empathize with them and let them know we will come up with a solution for their problem.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be about the customer and making sure that I fixed them 100% and they didn't have to stress anymore. I know when the customer is upset its not me they are upset with. I do a good job on calming and letting them know we will have a solution to their problem. At the end of the day I know I did everything I could to fix the customers issue and it makes me feel good. – less
Great Company
Sage - Senior Customer Support Representative II (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMay 4, 2012
Sage Software is a good company to work for. Various task per day depending on your level of expertise. Management is great and on top of things.
Good place to work but you may catch a questionable manager.
Field Support Engineer II (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 16, 2012
Pros: medical starts first day of month following hire, 3 weeks vacation
Cons: management. hr policing of managers
Good place to work but you may catch a questionable manager. Job security is shaky. There were two reductions in force while I was there. I had a manager that I feel sold the job while not being totally honest about job functions and field support inventory.
Job Opportunity
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMarch 8, 2012
Friendly atmosphere, very helpful co-workers. Management has open door policy and treats everyone as humans not subordinates.
Sage Software Now Vitera Healthcare Solutions
Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa FloridaFebruary 15, 2012
Pros: good benefits, great people, hour lunches
Cons: short breaks, not enough training
Over the past 13 - 14 years my employment with the company has been one of learning.. The company helped me to expand my knowledge base and assisted in helping me to achieve my goal of helping my career growth.
Very busy and fast Pace
Credit/Collections Rep (Current Employee), Irvine, CaJanuary 16, 2012
Pros: great management team
Cons: no raises, commute, no room for advancement
I work for a software company that is very driven and never has a slow day. It is a must to be a multi-tasker and being able to perform at a fast pace. We work in atleast 5 systems daily as we process credit applications, process adjustments, perform audits, work on a 45,60,90 p/due report, reject echk report, Moniter contract report, process c/c payments – more... etc... There are many hats I wear in this position that allow not everyday to be the same. – less
Environnement de travail
Customer Service (Former Employee), RichmondFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: repas gratuits, salaire bon
Cons: atmosphere
Atmosphère tres desagreable.
Manque d un bon leadership
Beaucoup de gossiping au sein du departement de customer service
Manque de clarte
Mauvais management.
Beaucoup d injustice.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Soporte Técnico (Former Employee), MadridJune 11, 2014
Pros: seguro de vida
Cons: ninguno
He aprendido muchisimo a lo largo de los años, no sólo a nivel laboral ya que, constantemente nos enseñaban cosas nuevas. El trabajo en equipo y el valor humano de los profesionales.
Environnement de travail très agréable
Stagiaire (Former Employee), Aubervilliers, A8January 27, 2014
Pros: tickets restaurants, tickets cadeaux, cantine et cafétéria
Cons: transport, navette fluviale
Très bonne équipe, bon management du directeur, bon apprentissage.
Personalmente satisfactorio y productivo, tanto a nivel profesional como personal.
Auxiliar Administrativa (Former Employee), Sabadell, CTDecember 13, 2013
Pros: cuando yo trabajaba, la empresa disponia de: jornada intensiva los viernes y los meses de julio y agosto, horario flexible, día de fiesta en los cumpleaños del trabajador y sus hijos, cursos gratuitos para los empleados de los programas de sage, ofimática, ingles, intranet (eventos como juegos, concursos, entre los empleados de otras delegaciones).
Cons: los recortes, despidos.....
* Depende del dpto., pero en términos generales:

- Revisar correo electrónico para despachar antes los temas urgentes de los importantes.
- Atender el teléfono ( proveedores o clientes).
- Tarea fija diaria como: abrir correspondencia, contabilizar facturas (proveedores), archivar, reclamar impagados, generar recibos, y otras tareas que surgían.
* – more... Aprendí mucho, porque al ser una empresa grande toque muchos
temas.

* La relación con el departamento de dirección fue buena, además estaba situado el despacho de al lado.

* Referente a mis compañeros de trabajo, tuve la suerte de estar en dptos. donde había buen compañerismo, cosa para mi muy importante,sólo tengo que decir que aún sigo teniendo contacto con ellos.

* La parte más difícil del trabajo, bueno, digamos la más estresante,
cuando había gran volumen de feina y además urgente, pero lo mejor
es que todos ibamos a una, cosa dificil en según que ambientes. – less

About Sage

With over 30 years of experience and 6 million customers worldwide, we know a thing or two about helping small and medium-sized – Read more