Sage

Sage Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Customer Trainer
Customer Trainer (Former Employee), ManchesterJuly 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches when training
Cons: more travel than you are told and no training for yourself
This unfortunately has been the worst company I have ever worked for. It could just be the department Customer Training for the small business division.
Lots of travel using public transport. Full working day and then travel to another training centre, then full days training the next day and travel home again. You may get some hours back but only when – more... Sage say so. Does not follow its own company policy and standards. – less
Boiler room type environment
CS rep for MAS 90 (Former Employee), Irvine, CaJuly 10, 2013
Pros: competitive compensation and benefits.
Cons: negatively motivated management and culture.
I worked in the call center/help desk, they needed accountants to handle issues more related to financial issues costumers were having. The management is inexperienced and motivated by call stats. I started with a group of 20 all were gone within a year.
Good Company to work for, though on the decline
Senior Manager, Interaction Center (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 25, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: little job security, bureacratic corporate culture
Company has grown into an international behemoth, for better and for worse.
Outstanding Company
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 3, 2013
Pros: training, good ethic, solid benefits, challenging work.
Cons: low pay for amount of work and stress.
Sage was a great company that offered extensive training. Management was par none.
Great people..
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 29, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Sage has several software applications that they develop. Sage has some really talented people that are great to work with. Over all, great company to work for.
Productive and great work place
Customer Account Manager/Computer Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 16, 2013
Pros: lots of free lunch
Cons: no cons
A typical day at work is making out bound calls to existing clients on a daily basis. I learned sales techniques and how to build a rapport with clients. Management is great and truly cares about their coworkers. The hardest part of the job is to keep up your sales quota and the most enjoyable is the work atmosphere.
a career not just a job, love people
Field installation & repair Tech (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 15, 2013
Pros: like to work with a team
Set up, tested and configured networks, desktops, laptops, printers and routers. Coordinated hardware and software

repair processes with outside vendors. Resolved technical issues for clients in person, on the phone and through remote

access. Installed and repaired all internal computer hardware. Created employee training materials and procedures – more... to teach in-house workers proper software and hardware protocols. Performed desktop and laptop repairs for various models. Resolved problems accurately and efficiently. Exceptional knowledge of Lan, Wan and WiFi.

I did not work in Tampa, FL - I did all service calls from home office – less
Good Company
Support Representative (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMarch 20, 2013
Pros: good management, great benefits, great training
Cons: focus on core is causing issues with job security
Overall a very good company to work for, the only negative thing would be that they are still working on focusing on their core products which is causing a few problems
A great great place to work, with advancement
Premier Support Analyst (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 12, 2013
Pros: a fun place to learn and work
Cons: company was sold 7 times
Handled inbound support calls for Premier Clients. Also learned how to do the daily production of EDI transmissions.
Great place to grow
Customer Support Analyst (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMarch 10, 2013
It's a great place for a start and there is always opportunity to learn more.
Overall company and staff
Senior Client Account Manager (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMarch 5, 2013
Pros: the location is right in the same neighborhood as i live
Cons: the company sold off act which is the program i sell.
I really like working for Sage Software, we call on small to medium size businesses to retain their business by offering additonal software or support to include everything they will need to be successful an not experience any down time while using our products.
Great place to work!!!
Accounts Receivable Representative (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMarch 4, 2013
I love working for Sage it takes care of it's employees as well as it's customers. Fun environment but on task.
Field Sales
Retail & Distribution Channel Manager (Current Employee), Milton KeynesFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: meeting new and exciting people
Cons: challenging environment
My role requires the managing of four IT Distributors, working closely with the Business Managers and marketing depts. I have a monthly target for Sage stock being sold into distribution as well as sales out.

My objective is to grow, maintain and disseminate appropriately a full understanding of my distributors’ client base and market in order to;
 – more... Maximise customer sales opportunities
• Increase growth potential in each distributor
• Identify appropriate networks within the industry to support the customer
• Drive and facilitate the delivery of the business plan via co-ordination of internal and external activities.
• Identify new business opportunities and develop sales potential therein. – less
Great work place, great benefits
Account Executive - Outside Sales B2B (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: learning
Cons: short breaks
Very nice place to work. Great benefits, very little advancement opportunites
Quiet nice work environment
Sr. Software Quality Assurance Test Engineer (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZFebruary 10, 2013
Pros: free coffee and parking garage
Cons: i don't work there anymore
Great work life balance.
Loots of tools, software to help get the job done
Challenging dynamic, fast paced environment
Good working Enviroment
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Newcastle upon TyneJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: good bonus
Very professional company looked after their staff well, always had time if you had any personal problems
Good company, not sure what type of company they want to be
Customer Account Manager (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GADecember 19, 2012
Pros: helpful people, good products
Cons: very political, little chance for advancement
I worked at Sage for 18 months and the people and most of the managers were nice and very helpful. However, if the company is experiencing any difficulty with revenue projections, they will play money games with commissions and raise prices on their customers. Very political. They will promote the people they like versus the most competent and qualified – more... for the job. – less
Hard Working
Hospitality (Former Employee), EdinburghDecember 17, 2012
Productive: well organized and good planner to do different task. Determined: making decisions and building solutions.
Assertive: able to work in a team and leading projects.
Good company
Tier Support Analyst (Former Employee), GeorgiaDecember 4, 2012
Develeped skills in tier support, call center & accounting.
Very productive and excellent service to all LGBT community
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2012
Pros: functions and events hekd at least once a month
It was a pleasure working at Sage. I connected with people from all walks of life, The front desk was the lifeline of the company, and I provide excellent service. My co-workers and I were team members and management was a very big part of my work day.

About Sage

With over 30 years of experience and 6 million customers worldwide, we know a thing or two about helping small and medium-sized – Read more