Sage

Sage Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
SAGE Center
Diversity Fellow (Former Employee), Plymouth, NHNovember 4, 2013
A fun job to help promote diversity, understanding, and tolerance at the institution.
Great values, low pay and bad hours
Community Coach (Current Employee), Ventura, CASeptember 30, 2013
Pros: values, being able to help
Cons: low pay, bad hours
SAGE is a great place to work as in you are helping someone in their life. You feel good about yourself because you have provided support to them in their lives. The pay here is not very good and the room for growth is not either. If you say you have an open schedule then they take full advantage of that and you have no social life.
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), ArizonaSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: n/a
I enjoyed learning new software developments and am always open to learning and studying current software developments.
love this job
Senior Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 10, 2013
Pros: great friends
Cons: great place to work
Sr. executive asst work with professionals busy which is good face pace great co workers
Account Executive (Current Employee), McLean, VAAugust 26, 2013
Pros: flexbilty to maintain own schedule, nice salary for industry, management are all expierenced in industry
Cons: major changes about to happen due to new cfo. (salary, commissions, payouts, etc.)
This has been absolutely one of the best experiences in my professional career. Management is the type to leave a rep alone unless absolutely necessary. Behind the scenes, the back office is great about stuff getting done. Operations run smoothly with the support you need. However, that being said, there has been a unilateral decision to take commissions – more... from reps mid month. And due to new CFO, they are asking employees to supply any old comp plans. This is my biggest cause for concern. Otherwise, it really is a great company! – less
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Team Lead (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAAugust 12, 2013
Learned a great deal, left for greater opportunities, could use better management
Great Place
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 12, 2013
This was a great place to work. Enjoyed my time there and the friendships I made. The thing I learned there will be with me for the rest of my life.
Absolutely poor company
Sr. Technincal Support (Former Employee), McLean, VAAugust 6, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: poor management, poor pay, racial issues, very bossy management. read my revies please.
I worked for this company for 5+ years and to tell you the truth, the beginning was ok despite the poor management and supervisor who did not even posses high school degree where I had B.S in IT. Management was disrespectful to employees, no raises are provided during annual reviews, you have to be a "slave" to management in order to get recognition – more... and promotions. It was like, devided to groups of friends who benefit each other and if you're not within the inner circle, you're just a "worker". A lot of management changes, and all of their key positions people from supervisor to director do not posses college degrees, so you are dealing with non educated people. Also, there were more than racial issues against minority during my time there and it created a lot of problems. Lots of people left and I ended up leaving as well. I strongly recommend not applying for this company. Read all reviews and you will notice "poor pay" "poor management" in almost all of them. If a company requires "high school" diploma for all these requirements, then you know the don't want to pay you good at all, so my advise is to save your time and efforts and keep looking for a better company. If you apply, watch out for this rude manager named Rachel. she's very very rude ti everyone and have no respect for herself as well. Also, there's another manager named Ehab who's clueless and barely knows how to write in English, very arrogant and will definitely dictate your process and very bossy as well.

Bottom line, this company is "Ghetto" DO NOT WORK THERE PLEASE

Former Employee who wasted 5+ years of his life at Sage – less
Mood swings
Support (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORAugust 2, 2013
Pros: stabble work enviroment, work-at-home program, education benefits
Cons: poor management styles; inconsistancy in customer relations;
I worked at Sage for seven years. During that time, there were a lot of management changes and with the changes came management style changes. Although, I see that in most companies change is good, but in order for the change to be effective you have to have all parties on board with the changes.

One of the biggest complaints I have with Sage is that – more... they believe that everyone in the organization should be treated as a group not as individuals. Which in my opinion, takes away a persons drive and desire to personally succeed. – less
Company no longer exist
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), MarylandJuly 29, 2013
Pros: great products
Cons: start-up
company no longer exist
the hardest part of this job was traveling with a computer before laptops were invented.
Interesting work
Software Support Technician (Current Employee), Manchester, ENGJuly 22, 2013
Pros: sage, as a company to work for, do try to support their staff.
Cons: being 'corporate' means implementing changes can be difficult.
I work with good people who have recieved comprehensive training. The job consists of providing IT support for accountancy practices either via telephone or using remote support. I have learned a lot about accountancy, although I have no desire to be an accountant, and a great deal about network operating systems and their servers. The customers can – more... be challenging at times, but resolving their difficulties and leaving them satisfied is also the most rewarding aspect of the work. I get on well with the clients and score consistently exceptional customer satisfaction and first time resolution. We stay with the customer until the issue is resolved which often means staying behind, but the work is enjoyable. – less
Customer Trainer
Customer Trainer (Former Employee), ManchesterJuly 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches when training
Cons: more travel than you are told and no training for yourself
This unfortunately has been the worst company I have ever worked for. It could just be the department Customer Training for the small business division.
Lots of travel using public transport. Full working day and then travel to another training centre, then full days training the next day and travel home again. You may get some hours back but only when – more... Sage say so. Does not follow its own company policy and standards. – less
Boiler room type environment
CS rep for MAS 90 (Former Employee), Irvine, CaJuly 10, 2013
Pros: competitive compensation and benefits.
Cons: negatively motivated management and culture.
I worked in the call center/help desk, they needed accountants to handle issues more related to financial issues costumers were having. The management is inexperienced and motivated by call stats. I started with a group of 20 all were gone within a year.
Good Company to work for, though on the decline
Senior Manager, Interaction Center (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 25, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: little job security, bureacratic corporate culture
Company has grown into an international behemoth, for better and for worse.
Outstanding Company
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 3, 2013
Pros: training, good ethic, solid benefits, challenging work.
Cons: low pay for amount of work and stress.
Sage was a great company that offered extensive training. Management was par none.
Great people..
Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 29, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Sage has several software applications that they develop. Sage has some really talented people that are great to work with. Over all, great company to work for.
Productive and great work place
Customer Account Manager/Computer Analyst (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 16, 2013
Pros: lots of free lunch
Cons: no cons
A typical day at work is making out bound calls to existing clients on a daily basis. I learned sales techniques and how to build a rapport with clients. Management is great and truly cares about their coworkers. The hardest part of the job is to keep up your sales quota and the most enjoyable is the work atmosphere.
a career not just a job, love people
Field installation & repair Tech (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 15, 2013
Pros: like to work with a team
Set up, tested and configured networks, desktops, laptops, printers and routers. Coordinated hardware and software

repair processes with outside vendors. Resolved technical issues for clients in person, on the phone and through remote

access. Installed and repaired all internal computer hardware. Created employee training materials and procedures – more... to teach in-house workers proper software and hardware protocols. Performed desktop and laptop repairs for various models. Resolved problems accurately and efficiently. Exceptional knowledge of Lan, Wan and WiFi.

I did not work in Tampa, FL - I did all service calls from home office – less
Good Company
Support Representative (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAMarch 20, 2013
Pros: good management, great benefits, great training
Cons: focus on core is causing issues with job security
Overall a very good company to work for, the only negative thing would be that they are still working on focusing on their core products which is causing a few problems
A great great place to work, with advancement
Premier Support Analyst (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 12, 2013
Pros: a fun place to learn and work
Cons: company was sold 7 times
Handled inbound support calls for Premier Clients. Also learned how to do the daily production of EDI transmissions.

About Sage

With over 30 years of experience and 6 million customers worldwide, we know a thing or two about helping small and medium-sized – Read more