Sage Employee Review

If your face fits you will go far - and still get no reward
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  UK3 March 2014
You will find equally large and well established companies in this sector who will treat and reward you better.Do not believe the hype. There is little in the way of career progression, no training and support to meet your own goals, and they 'transform' every 6 months, so jobs are often at risk. I was always surrounded by unhappy colleagues, stressed and consumed by the chaos. They lack innovation, creativity and run in constant firefighting mode.

Leave your aspirations and personality at the door in this place. I have nothing else to say other than my experience at Sage ruined my confidence in working for a large organisation. I have now gone self employed - that says a lot.

Other Sage Employee Reviews

Good people, bad operational process assets!
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 October 2017
Decided employees that use all aspects of there skills to finish projects. But are let down from the management team, that allows confusion, miscommunication and lack of leadership.
Pros
Free safety lunches
Cons
Nice people work here
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC28 September 2017
The people are great here, but the company is undergoing a lot of change that comes from developing global products rather than enhancing regional ones.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9