Sage

Sage Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Environment for Providing Technical Support
Tecnical Support Analyst (Current Employee), Richmond, BCJanuary 4, 2015
Cool and professional environment and undoubtedly the best place to work for if you wish to have a career with best surroundings, support and everything. My co-workers are extremely helpful and my managers are very cooperative and supportive.
Amazing place to work and tons of learning opportunities
Supervisor, Customer Support (Current Employee), Richmond, BCAugust 6, 2014
Pros: amazing health benifits
Cons: not easy transit option
I would highly recommend Sage Software Canada as a workplace to everyone who wish to have a proper work/life balance. You learn everyday and the opportunity doesnt end.
Good training provided
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 22, 2014
Interesting interactions with clients allowing to learn and perform as a trouble shooter as well as solving problem quickly.
Great People
Account Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, BCSeptember 28, 2013
Amazing people that work at Sage. Opportunity to learn from others and by the autonomy given in the job.
Great Company with great benefits
Supervisor, A/R, Credit & Collections (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 13, 2012
Pros: lots of pot lock and great people
Cons: long hours and commuting to mississauga.
My typical day is supervising my staff in regards to A/R, Credit and Collections. Dealing with difficult customers. Applying customer deposits and preparing bank deposit. Conducting credit checks and approve credits. I work with a great team and everyone was a team player. Management is very professional. The hardest part is staying very late at month end because I provided service for the Vancouver office and they are three hours behind us. I enjoyed the team spirit we had.
Good customer service experience but quite repetitive tasks
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, BCMay 24, 2012
Pros: events organised by company
Cons: long hours on the phone
Day at work : answering phone calls
Learned how to manage client anger and promotion skills, how to "educate" the customer.
Management was nice and helpful.
Co-workers were very nice and maintained a good atmosphere on the floor.
Hardest part of the job was to stay on the phone 90% of the day.
The most enjoyable part was the events organised by the company every now and then (Christmas party, new product launches events, etc..)
Good people, indecisive management
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Richmond, BCMarch 23, 2012
Pros: flextime
Cons: spinning their wheels, too many cooks, red tape, procedures etc.
Production have become bogged down due to a change in direction, wrong management decisions. Good people are working really hard but not enjoying the fruit of their labour. Things keep on changing and not always for the best. My advice: settle down, focus on being productive - let programmers program again.
Cool Job
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Initiated outbound calls to register, promote, inform, and upgrade interested prospects and existing clients of the Sage software products. Displayed a high level of outstanding customer service and detailed account management to ensure clients received the best possible service with their product. Effectively communicated the features and benefits through solution selling of Sage Software products portfolio to high level executives of various types of small to mid-size businesses.
SAGE
Software Support Representative (Former Employee), CitywestJanuary 21, 2015
Management is top notch and always on point with latest updates and happenings within the Dublin company and HQ in the UK.
Senior Automation Architect (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 14, 2015
• Demonstrated excellence in creating Test Plans, Test cases and automating labor intensive Test Cases to promote shorter testing life cycles.
• Created, maintained and executed manual and automated scripts for functional, regression, integration, load, stress and failover testing.
• Enhanced Test Scripts using QuickTest Pro features like checkpoints, synchronization points and parameterization (Data Driven Testing)
• Multi - Browser testing is carried out using UFT 12.01 and ALM successfully.
• Integrated UFT scripts for Cloud enablement project with Selenium scripts using command prompt
• Experience in UNIX Shell Scripting
• Lead QA effort in SAP, UNIX, Windows, EJB,JSP, Servlets, C, C++,Visual Basic, HTML, Oracle, DB2 environments
• Versatile performer who employs experience, contemporary technology and knowledge sharing with colleagues to constantly deliver on commitments
• Ability to prioritize tasks well in fast paced dynamic environment
• Excellent Communication, Project Leadership and Interpersonal skills
Good environment, but pay can be low compared to others in the industry
Director, Customer Support (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: pay rate
Sage is generally a good company to work for, but if you are promoted from within, the pay scale tends to be lower than other jobs in the same functional area. There are pockets of leadership that are great, while others could use some improvement. Placing more value on its employees would go a long way towards retention.
Highly professional and focused
Team Manager (Current Employee), ChennaiJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: fixed shift timings and holidays for all the us holidays
Sage is one of the 500 fortune companies in the world.

We are supporting one of the business software by Sage called Sage Timeslips. Timeslips is one of the leading time billing software used by most of the law firms and other small business in United States. it is Some times challenging for the support person to understand the business need of the software user (Customers of Sage), Still resolution will be delivered to every customer with the help of available support resources. The techs are highly focused and experts in the product.
Great place to work. Very professional and upbeat. Supported by management
Corporate Professional Trainer (Former Employee), SW PADecember 18, 2014
My boss, Patrick Baker (Director of Implementation), received approximately 70% feedback emails, from the clients that I trained; thanking him for me as their trainer, and, requested me for any future Corporate training opportunities with their company.
Very stressful place to work
Lead Development Specialist (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GANovember 4, 2014
Pros: 1 month vacation and grow close to your team
Cons: unorganized
*Management is extremely unprofessional and unorganized
* They do not take accountability
*Constant unnecessary change
* They will dissolve a department with no warning
*They don't listen to the teams opinion which led to failure
learning place
Recruiter and campus manager (Former Employee), ParisOctober 21, 2014
Pros: health care, gym, self service
During these two years i learned how to process a recruitment from the begining to the end.

I was alone to work on student profil so I had to be autonomous.
I also worked with the recruitment responsible when I had troubles.

the most enjoyable part in my job was the fact I worked on several profils, it was always different and i could discovered some jobs.
Productive and fun to work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAOctober 4, 2014
Great opportunities for learning through company provided online learning center; relaxed atmosphere; opportunity for career growth
subcontractor for peachtree
Hired perm from temp contract (Former Employee), lawrenceville, gaSeptember 26, 2014
worked at sage via hire dynamics. phone support same as review for sage company
No Comment
Regional Account Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: work environment
The compensation was great, the travel was fun and the commission was great.
Constant pressure
Lead Development Specialist (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GASeptember 4, 2014
I moved to GA for this position and I was laid off without any warning a few months later.
Mergers and Mergers
QA process (Former Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 29, 2014
Continually being sold or involved in mergers which led to constant reorganizations. High staff turn-over rate. Management unable to affect positive change.

1 2 3 4 5

About Sage

With over 30 years of experience and 6 million customers worldwide, we know a thing or two about helping small and medium-sized – Read more