We love pets! We believe that because pets bring such joy and companionship to our lives that we want to be able to give them the best care and veterinary treatment available. If you are passionate about animal welfare then we want you to be a part of our team!
Sage Creek Animal Hospital is looking for a self-motivated, and career minded veterinary assistants who is interested in a fulltime opportunity at our hospital
This position reviews books appointments, maintains medical records, handles all invoices, estimates, etc, restraining animals, advising patients of procedures for pet welfare and directing the flow of patients.
- Candidates should have 2+ years of veterinary assisting or veterinary reception experience in a clinic environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must be pet-friendly
- Cornerstone software knowledge is an asset.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness and desire to increase knowledge base
At Sage Creek Animal Hospital we build life long relationships with our clients because we are compassionate and seek to treat each pet as...