Safeway Employee Review

good fast paced environment
Deli Clerk (Delicatessen Clerk) (Former Employee) –  Belmont, CA15 October 2013
a typical day would depend on the shift youre put on.nights stock in which I worked at first, would start off by seperating the department load from the salesfloor load which needs to be stocked.once the department load is putaway i had to start on the salesfloor stocking up products.other shifts consisted of:deli case,sandwich bar,hot food and grab and go.overall this job was great for me because i like working with customers and in a fast paced environment.

Other Safeway Employee Reviews

Awful Management, worse "lifers"
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC13 November 2017
absolutely hated management, absolutely no help, if you ever had an issue they were never helpful and I would always feel belittled when I had an issue. Management are bullies who dont know how to do their job. If you are coming into the store as a fresh face, be prepared to be talked down to, not only from management but from the "lifers"
early morning, fast paced
Bakery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC12 November 2017
I would help to get fresh baked goods ready to deliver to a couple locations that didn't have in store bakeries. I would fry doughnut, package buns and muffins etc. and a little cake decorating.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safeway. Our community is ready to answer.