Safeway Employee Review

Productive and learning Experiences
Deli and Bakery Asisstant (Current Employee) –  Belmont, CA18 December 2012
Well a regular day is always helping customers to there wants and need and to help them the most up curtious customer service you can give them. Also getting things done and knowing whats more important from less impotant

What I have learned as I work for Safeway is haveing patients for people around me.

Always helping each other and to reach goals for yourself, so we can reach the goals of the store. Makeing we give thee most A game to the customers and giving the best service you can give them.

The workers in Safeway are amazing, its the reason why other eployees love comming to work. Its the way we interact with each other is the way we talk to customer. Especially the employees in the deli hard working people, also funny, caring, helpful, ect.

Thee most hardest part of the job dealing with customers who in a bad mood, and u try to give them what they want in a positive way.

The part of my job is the EMPLOYEES
Pros
one hour lunch
Cons
full benefits

Other Safeway Employee Reviews

Awful Management, worse "lifers"
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC13 November 2017
absolutely hated management, absolutely no help, if you ever had an issue they were never helpful and I would always feel belittled when I had an issue. Management are bullies who dont know how to do their job. If you are coming into the store as a fresh face, be prepared to be talked down to, not only from management but from the "lifers"
early morning, fast paced
Bakery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC12 November 2017
I would help to get fresh baked goods ready to deliver to a couple locations that didn't have in store bakeries. I would fry doughnut, package buns and muffins etc. and a little cake decorating.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safeway. Our community is ready to answer.