The Information Standards Department has an opening for a Supply Chain B2B Specialist.
Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired unless specifically stated:
- Post secondary education preferred or 2 years related work experience
- Strong data entry and computer skills with a very high degree of accuracy
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Visual Basic For Applications (VBA) programming an asset
- Direct Store Delivery set up and maintenance
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills – verbal and written
- Must be able to work individually as well as in a team environment
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Extracting, analyzing data and reporting as needed
- GST/PST coding of new items
- Item setup, PLU setup, and data base maintenance
- Maintenance and daily distribution of various management reports
- Vendor and item file maintenance
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Indeed - 22 months ago
The HEART of Safeway. People. Products. Community. Planet.
Canada Safeway Ltd. is an innovative Fortune 50 company and is one of the...