SP Logistics is currently looking for an enthusiastic National Construction Safety Officer, who has pipeline experience to join a dynamic safety team.
- Lead by example and follow all rules, policies and procedures as per the company health and safety manual and legislation.
- Promoting a safe work practice for both injury and fatality prevention
- Provide exceptional Leadership and must be committed to Health and Safety.
- Enjoys being an intricate part of a safety team, for reporting, conducting safety audits, accident investigation and how to prevent similar occurrences.
- Ensure workers understand their role with Health and Safety
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in both Safety and Pipeline
- National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) or OH&S designation.
- Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results.
- Able to work shift work
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid
- Ground Disturbance, Level 2
Please send your resume in confidence to: Tanya Flett
SP Logistics would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 24 months ago