Safety BOSS Inc. is currently seeking safety professionals for Plant Turnaround and Upstream operations. We provide dedicated and highly-trained safety personnel to meet or exceed Industry Standards. Our safety professionals provide the onsite front line defense for both Upstream and Downstream Oil and Gas operations. Our personnel are faced with situations that could result in high hazards and critical situations.
The primary responsibilities will be to work closely with all personnel on site to make sure that all hazards are identified and controls are put in place, legislation is adhered to, evacuation and emergency response procedures. All personnel are required to follow SBI policies, procedures, Industry Recommended Practices and OHS Regulations.
Safety BOSS Inc. is currently seeking the following:
Industrial Safety Services:
- Safety Watch / Fire Watch
- Lead Hands
- Project Coordinators
- High Angle Rescue Technicians
Upstream Safety Services:
- H2S Safety Supervisors
- Registered Emergency Medical Responders EMR/ Emergency Medical Technicians EMT-A
- Industrial Fire Fighters
- Communication skills – verbal and written (accurate documentation, safety meetings)
- Problem solving skills – hazard assessments and corrective actions, troubleshooting equipment.
- Physical ability – able to stand for long periods of time and walk up to 10km a day. Carrying heavy objects of up to 50lbs is required.
- Previous experience will be considered an asset.
Must provide the following:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Clean 5 yr. Commercial Drivers Abstract
- Drivers License (Class 5 minimum)
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid/CPR – Level C
- PST (Petroleum Safety Training) or
- CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems)
Five day additional in-house training will be provided and consists of the following:
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Entry and Monitor
- Gas Detection
- Respiratory Protection
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Equipment Inspections
- Air Trailer Operations and Mobile Guiding
- Incident Command Systems and Emergency Response
- WHMIS and TDG
- Fatigue Management
- Journey Management
- Cargo Securement
- Weights and Dimensions
No phone calls please
Send resume, current industrial safety tickets and commercial drivers abstract.
Apply to Mike Martel, Medicine Hat Station Manager: Medicine Hat Area only