Sacred Heart Hospital Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
One of the worst jobs
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: not very many pros.
Cons: Horrible management
This hospital does not promote employee satisfaction. I do not recommend this place of employment.I was treated badly on a daily basis. Management is never around to help when it is busy.
cool and fun
Medical Record Officer/Statistician (Former Employee), AborAugust 28, 2015
Pros: there cordial relationship
Cons: teadious sometimes since some folders might be misfilled
i enjoyed what i was doing there and always careful since am dealing with the records peoples ill health. my typical day at work was when i was all alone at the medical unit on a day of peer review but i did very well that my department became the first. we work as a team but sometimes due to laziness and tiredness they get some folders misfiled,
good learning experience
Medical and Surgical Nurse Trainee (Former Employee), Cebu City, P07August 26, 2015
its a tertiary hospital with good working environment and its a good place to improve my nursing skills.the hardest part of the job is they dont offer compensation and benefits.
medical office secretary (Former Employee), floatAugust 19, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
first job in the business, hard to review them as of today I have been gone from that job to long
this business is changes so I would think the process I participated in are no longer valid
but every day I answer the phone
okay place to work
Outpatient Scheduler (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLAugust 12, 2015
Pros: discounts, subsidized healthcare
Cons: short breaks
Nice place to work.. very friendly staff. Easy to talk to management. Easy to transfer from department to department if need be.
JOB Experience
Nuclear Medicine - Pet/ct Technologist (Former Employee), Destin, FLAugust 11, 2015
Pros: flexibiltiy for my reserve duty
Cons: Not enough good parking
Good work place, I love the fellow techs. My Radiology nurses were very flexible and helpful with patient transport and IV venipuncture access.
Productive anf Fun Workpalce
System & Software Administrator (Former Employee), PhilippinesJuly 12, 2015
During my work here I learned a lot of additional new technology. I learned new software applications, setup and install new server with the platform of windows 2008 R2, and also have learned in the new hospital system.
Amazing
W.O.W / RN (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Team Spirit
Cons: None
Fun and exciting opportunities and challenges with an amazingly supportive staff/team and management. Peers and leaders worked together towards positive patient outcomes with the progressive vision towards change and employee and company growth.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Registrar (Current Employee), Eau Claire, WIJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great training
Cons: Scheduling
Overall, I like my job here.
Emergency department is busy, so it keeps you on your toes.
I received great training here and encouragement.
I love that I get to work face-to-face with patients and be a part of a team that will help them in their time of need.
Patient care tech
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJune 28, 2015
Pros: 3-11 shift
Cons: 30+ bed unit was very busy
Worked as patien care tech while in nursing school. Worked 3-11 shift part time. Learned phlebotomy, EKG's, and basic patient care. All team members were willing to teach any students when they could. I really enjoyed my time as a tech.
Small and personal
Adult Psychiatric Unit Patient Care Director (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMay 29, 2015
There is growth here at SHH. Most positions are 8 hour days. I started as night shift RN and quickly advanced in the ranks because of my determination. Compensation of wages and benefits are lower in comparison to the other two local competitors.
Fast pace makes time go by fast always Overtime
Emergency Technician (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMay 15, 2015
Pros: HR is very helpful
Cons: Breaks are cut alot
The best part is learning things everyday and helping others. Also good benefits with great programs within the hospitial l for employees
It was ok to work for
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 13, 2015
Pros: The coworkers were ok to work with
Cons: The hospital closed
A typical day was to acquire equipment and draw blood. I learned how to communicate with patients better. I also learned how to be more efficient at drawing blood. The management was ok but I believe it could of been ran a lot better. I learned how to talk to my patients and how to get their minds off the procedure so it would not hurt as much.
My working experience motivate me and increase my knowledge
Senior Nursing Sister (Former Employee), Helping the service user to gain their confident.May 6, 2015
Cons: 8hours in the morning
Whenever I have a difficulty cases which needs prompt attention..

I have learn how to handle the difficult case with calm and ease. which also help me to put myself in those patient conditions
Management of hospital was well maintain to maximal standard which made the hospital unique in the city.
My co-worker are on time available work together as a team .
The hardest part of the job is that when the patient doesn't have money for their treatment and it is very important then you have to save the patient life by standing in the gap. Whenever the patient was discharge home fully recovery then I always fill fulfil.
Poor patient care and treatment:
Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 29, 2015
Pros: Poor patient care:
Cons: Poor Doctor treaments:
This Hospital was closed by the State: The care of the patient was very poor and not safe medical practice. I made a complaints to the State about the poor care of the patients and the poor medical treatments that the patient were receiving.
educational and good learning experience
Resident (Current Employee), Allentown, PAApril 23, 2015
Pros: supervisor are helpful
Cons: People can not afford to pay for expensive treatment plan
In General, the work load could be handled, I learned different treatment techniques from dentist with different speciality. I have a friendly and professional relationship with the staff. The most think that make my day is when I see satisfied patients and patients are feeling upset because I will not provide dental care for them.
Sometimes, cases turn to be more difficult than others but the final result was satisfied such as doing root canal on infected teeth and swelled gum and cheek.
Enjoyed it
Coordinator (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIApril 19, 2015
I enjoyed working with everyone at Sacred Heart Hospital. We worked very hard and were like a family. The people I met will always have a place in my heart.
An awarding occupation
Infusion Services Representative (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 10, 2015
Having the ability to help indigent patients obtain his/her chemotherapy medication, has had a profound effect on me. It has opened my eyes to see the need of people who live below poverty and thus caused me to go above and beyond the requirements to help the patients to obtain their medication. For instance, working along side physicians to help treat the patient on off label treatment and to obtain that drug for free through various foundations.
Okay place to work at.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMarch 8, 2015
Pros: the pros is that it's positive and lay back environment.
Cons: the cons is that the pay suck and the health benefits suck too.
I work part time at sacred heart hospital. Over all it's a good work environment. Most of the staff is good and the people are helpful. I Learned that some people are not made out for the health care profession. Management is okay. My co-workers are over all good people to work with and very supportive. The hardest part of the job is dealing with people and the pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping another person.
Great atmosphere
Volunteer (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLFebruary 23, 2015
A great place to volunteer and learn about the field of Oncology. Friendly and professional staff. Also got to interact with numerous doctors, assistants, and patients.