Sacré-Davey is an engineering consulting company providing engineering and project management services in North Vancouver, BC. We offer our clients professional advice and technical expertise to help improve the return on their investment. Our innovative approach allows us to think creatively and to provide solutions that maximize value for our clients.
Sacré-Davey currently has an opportunity for a Mechanical EIT. This position will be primarily focused on the Oil and Gas sector, specifically in natural gas processing. We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual with excellent organizational skills, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and who takes pride in producing quality work with a high degree of accuracy and superior attention to detail.
- Checks and reviews drawings for compliance with established codes, standards, and specifications; provides design advice and support to designers and drafters.
- Prepares reports and other technical documentation as required by clientele.
- Communicates and coordinates with other team members, including managers, engineers, designers, and drafters.
- Communicates with vendors and contractors
- Provides general project coordination services
- Understands and implements all relevant systems, standards, practices, and procedures as required.
- Maintains health, safety and environmental focus to ensure that these elements are embedded in the design and procurement processes.
- Responsible for continuing education as required by APEGBC.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering (Registered or eligible to register as an EIT with APEGBC).
- Previous experience as an EIT is an asset but is not required.
Sacré- Davey offers a competitive compensation package, as well as a creative, cohesive work environment and continuous opportunity for development. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter including a description of projects and accomplishments relevant to the position.
Sacré-Davey Engineering Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.