Sabert Employee Reviews

If you don't mind being treated badly...
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside County, CA9 December 2016
Awful, awful treatment by all levels of management. All equipment is in disarray. Most maintenance read is patch up work just to keep product moving. Pay is minimal and no bonuses are possible since managers have accidents that prevent the bonus to be paid. There is no benefit to work there. Can't stress it enough. Read up people!
Pros
Cons
Healthcare benefits went from bad to worthless, stress level out of the roof, no real maintenance of machines, employees sent home before shift, pay errors, no lunches... do I need to go on?
Poor management
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA23 October 2016
David westbrook is an inexperienced maintenance manager when asked a question he turns around and says I don't know I don't have the answer to someone else when trying to communicate with him he doesn't communicate very well poor management skills for leadership skills doesn't understand anything about industrial maintenance and is having some sort of an affair with Maria Tapia the HR Manager Efrain Garcia is another problem he's a maintenance supervisor who has very little experience in maintenance can perform and has very poor communication skills HR doesn't pay well but makes huge mistakes on payroll doesn't know how to communicate payroll issues if you can avoid working here as a maintenance employee any type of employee I would do so they want you to work weekends all weekend long days and nights totally unfair by far the worst place you could ever work!!!
Pros
Pays well
Cons
All of the above.
The unhappiest workplace ever.
Finance (Current Employee) –  New Jersey4 September 2016
Point blank, this is a company that puts very little value in its employees. Which is a shame, as it has potential to be one of the best, but is hindered by extremely incompetent management.
Pros
Lots of food and gym.
Cons
Poor management, no room for advancement.
Productive and fun place to work
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Sayreville, NJ6 September 2016
Learn a lot of working together and meeting tough deadlines. Plenty of development and growth with in the industry. Co-workers were amazingly efficient when it was a bad day or good day.
Pros
Benefits, co-workers
Cons
Short breaks
Sabert Growth
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sayreville, NJ4 April 2016
Sabert is a growing company that is constantly reinvesting back into the business and in its people. They have given me the tools and opportunity to grow within the company. I have been in various roles with the company that have helped me advance in my career and learn different aspects of the business. It is a great place to work and advance/grow within the company.
Great Management Team, and room for advancement with hard work
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KY13 April 2016
A typical day was putting finished goods away using a reach truck and SAP system.
Pick future orders for customers using RF gun and SAP system.
Load and unload product
Create B.O.L for orders to be shipped using SAP system
Great quality products, growing company
manager (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA18 May 2016
Fast growing company that knows what it wants. Top tier managers are a little out of touch with the floor level ins and outs but they are good solid people. I would work for Sabert again.
Hands on Experience
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Sayreville, NJ9 April 2016
Very Flexible company to work for, good health benefits, 401k match. Competitive salary, can get hands dirty in all aspects of company,
Pros
Free Bagels and lot of food
Cons
Lack of training
Great group of people and excellant location!
HR Related Role (Current Employee) –  Sayreville25 September 2013
I really enjoy my team and the overall energy of the entire organization

Sabert is not a place for idling. Our days move quickly and there is always more to be done. I have been with Sabert for two years and I have never been bored or without a challenge. The company is growing and the overall spirit of the employees is strong, with a breath of the endless possibilities, of what is next for a company that has already celebrated thirty years in business.
Pros
Bagels and a gym on site
Looking for better opportunities to grow.
Night's Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY3 April 2012
A typical day at work for me would;
1. Find out my priorities for today production.
2. Insure everyone is gainfully busy and completing todays task.
3. address any production issues that has not yet been resolved.
4. Insure that Sabert quality is being met and up held to stardards.
5. The hardest part of my job is having employees to show up on a regular bases.
Pros
pros is setting my own schedule
Great co-workers and benefits
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY22 August 2013
I am happy to come to work and enjoy working with my co-worker everyday.
Working for Sabert I've learned more about managing my time.My manager at Sabert is a good man to work for his is understanding and respect and treats other as he want to be treated. The hardest part working with Sabert is the temperature ( whatever the temperature is outside it is the same in the warehouse.)
tough place to work.
operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA22 October 2013
This place is for you if you are on the run. If you are a maintenance mechanic, you can make your on machine repairs or at least be able to mickey mouse the equipment to make it run. If you do not mind not getting your schedule breaks and lunches then this place is for you. good luck!!!
Pros
they will train you to refresh your skills.
Cons
long hours, most of the times no breaks, no team work.
Sabert is a terrible place to work
Extrusion Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY8 March 2014
I've been working at Sabert for the past year and have never been treated so poorly by co workers in my entire life. There is a culture clash here if you speak Spanish you'll be ok. I constantly fee like my job at Sabert is not secure.
Pros
Bonuses twice a year
Cons
Language barrier.
Working at Sabert/Shepardsville, Ky
Technician (Former Employee) –  Shepardsville, Ky24 September 2013
I've been in plastics for most of my adult life as a process tech. I got a job at Sabert and finally saw what a disappointment it was. The pay rate was terrible for a technician in that field. The machines and auxiliary equipment were not maintained well. The support and training was beyond subpar. The supervisor wasnt there half the time. Almost everyone I talked to hated it there. Sadly most of the techs were younger and didn't realize better paying jobs in the industry were out there. At my interview with the department manager he gave me a timeline for pay advancement. Again sadly all of the techs that had been there at 4-5 years were only in the next pay scale. I couldn't imagine wasting 5 years to get the pay they were making. But for most it was a job and that was what they settled for. More power to them.
Pros
They offered sick days
Cons
Poor management, poor pay, poor training and alot of unhappy workers who had nowhere else to go
Sabert
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Sayreville, NJ26 June 2012
Is a really difficult place to work. The management has no direction and the focus of the company changes quarterly. They don't value their employees, or care about them personally.
Pros
no pros
Cons
the whole company
a nice environment to work in and good people
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY12 November 2012
I was a material handler and machine operator in charge of the night shift
Not enough care about employees.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KY10 January 2013
A day at this job was interesting and not the greatest experience. It was a 12hr job which was not bad. Not much to learn other then to look for plastic bowls that were in bad shape. The other workers were mostly Cuban, Hispanic, or Mexican. This was not a problem. The problem is that 90% of them did not speak English. So being trained was not very easy. The team lead would put you on a machine and you had to figure out how to do everything by yourself. Also if you didn't speak Spanish you had a hard time even knowing what to ask when you had questions. There were things that you were not suppose to do like put one type of plastic in with another's machine. PPT for example could not go into one that housed PPE. It would contaminate the specific machine turning the plastic a color or messing up the machine. The important things like that I had to figure out on my own. The hardest thing to me was the managers that seem to be in charge. They had poor attitudes toward everyone, spoke of safety every night yet had not cared how the job was finished as long as you pushed harder than you should. An example of this was my first night. I had to continually move 50 lb crates to fill with plastic bowls, not bad at first but after six to eight hours you get tired. Through out the night no one would help me lift or pull over more of the crates when i needed it yet stood there and watched as I struggled then simply walk away. After the shift had finished I had one of the machine techs talk to me as I was leaving telling me that was a two person job and if I needed help to just ask. Personally  more... I would have just helped someone I seen struggling then watch all night and then say something like that. There really wasn't anything I could say that I enjoyed about this place.  less
Pros
n/a
Cons
management
environnement de travaille agreable
manoeuvre broyeur (Former Employee) –  Nivelles, WAL23 January 2014
préparation des octabins,regarder le plan igue des matières,plus les quantités par matières par semaine,préparation de karts,et des matières pour réaliser le produit. le plus difficile sais la chaleur donc le poste d extrusion,le plus agréable sais de géré le poste de broyeur selon les quantités dite.les collaborateur son a l écoute et agréable
Pros
cheque repas, prime
Cons
chaleurs trop élevée selon le poste de lextrusion
environnement de travail agréable
Opératrice de production (Former Employee) –  nivelles21 January 2015
on effectuait des journées à 2 pauses l'après midi et le matin
chacun travail dans des postes fixes
bonne ambiance dans l'équipe et l'aspect difficile du travail c'était le bruit l'aspect agréable on était bien payé
Pros
chèque repas
Cons
beaucoup de bruits
Poste polyvalent
Réception et support admin (Former Employee) –  Nivelles16 October 2012
Réception - support admin - job très polyvalent.
Recherhce internet - tél - envois recommandés - Envois colis DHL - fax - Photocopieuse - Remplissage machines boissons, café et sucrerie - classement - ....
Pros
société chaleureuse et produit ludique
Cons
aucun car poste intérimaire

2.8