SYSTEMATIX Inc. manufactures high quality, factory automation systems for diverse industries. Our machines are used for assembly, inspection, testing and other processes. Currently, we are looking to add a Software Developer to our multi-disciplined team.
Required to develop, modify and support new and existing software systems for custom automation and data collection.
- Ensure customer requirements are met through the selection of appropriate hardware and software, code design and documentation
- Engineer, implement and support software programs for specific projects
- Research cutting edge technologies and methods
- College or University degree in computer science or related discipline
- Must have a minimum of two years related experience
- Must be experienced in VB6, .Net, SQL , PHP, and GUI design
- Familiarity with Rockwell, Beckhoff, Labview or Siemens PLCs, and C++ is an asset
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal team members
Benefits of working at SYSTEMATIX
Employees enjoy the spirit and great working atmosphere of a growing and innovative technology company where creativity and initiative are encouraged.
The compensation package includes full benefits, profit sharing and pension plan.
Applicants who enjoy the challenges of working for a leader in the high tech industry are asked to submit their resumes.
Indeed - 5 months ago
SYSTEMATIX INC. is a world class designer and manufacturer of factory automation machinery, including specialty robotic assembly and test sy...