SYSTEMATIX Inc. manufactures high quality, factory automation systems for diverse industries. Our machines are used for assembly, inspection, testing and other processes. Currently, we are looking to add the following candidate to our multi-disciplined team.
The successful candidate will coordinate all incoming and outgoing shipments, ensuring accuracy and organization. You will also ensure the accurate, timely and cost effective receipt of purchased components for machine assembly based on Bills of Material and Requisitions. Your strong interpersonal, and communication skills are enhanced by your mechanical aptitude and capacity for understanding various aspects of automation machinery. You are resourceful and possess sound analytical skills.
- Unload and inspect all incoming shipments
- Ensure components match quantity and description on packing slip and purchase order
- Update associated computer software for assigned tasks
- Highlight any discrepancies or damage and report to the appropriate contact
- Process shipments along with the corresponding documents
- Organize the packaging & shipment of manufactured items for processing
- Coordinate couriers for small package shipments
- Coordinate storage of bulk customer sample parts
- Basic knowledge of various mechanical and electrical components with the ability to distinguish between similar parts
- Capable of understanding priorities and communicating effectively across departments
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Familiar with principles and concepts of rigging
- Secondary School Diploma and/or a demonstrated ability in the areas of literacy, mathematics and computer technology
- Ability to be certified for the Lift Truck and Propane Handling
Benefits of working at SYSTEMATIX
Employees enjoy the small company spirit and great working atmosphere where creativity and initiative are encouraged. The compensation package includes full benefits, profit sharing and pension plan. Applicants who enjoy the challenges of working for a company dedicated to excellence in a highly technical environment are asked to submit their resumes through our website www.systematix-inc.com .
SYSTEMATIX INC. is a world class designer and manufacturer of factory automation machinery, including specialty robotic assembly and test...