SYSTEMATIX Inc. manufactures high quality, factory automation systems for diverse industries. Our machines are used for assembly, inspection, testing and other processes. Currently, we are looking to add a CNC Machinist to our multi-disciplined team.
The incumbent is required to set up and operate machine tools to automatically machine metal parts. Machine operations are to be observed and accuracy checked against drawings, modifying the program or adjusting tools as required.
Set up CNC mill and lathe using set up sheets
- Set up CNC mill and lathe using set up sheets
- Perform minor program edits on CNC using G Code or HASS interface
- Able to do basic programming using a HASS interface
- May also be required to operate manual machine tools
- Work without detailed supervision to complete assigned tasks, but within clear guidelines, defined standards and specifications.
- 5 Years of experience
- Strong math and communications skills required
- Ability to read blueprints, operate hand tools, work independently
- Must own complete set of tools
- EdgeCam and/or MasterCam knowledge would be an asset
- A solid understanding of mechanical interaction is beneficial
Benefits of working at SYSTEMATIX
Employees enjoy the spirit and great working atmosphere of a growing and innovative technology company where creativity and initiative are encouraged.
The compensation package includes full benefits, profit sharing and pension plan.
Please visit the Careers section of our website www.systematix-inc.com to apply.