Our client is seeking a Senior PM for a 1 year contract in Prince George.
The Project Lead will plan and manage the migrations for each Health Authority. Identifying migration candidates, work packet development and data validation, interfacing directly with the PMO in planning the migrations. Coordinate downtime and change management activities. The resource will need to have technical, business and PM experience. The successful candidate will be based out of the Northern Health Authority facilities in Prince George, BC.
Work will run from March 15th 2013 to March 31st 2014.
Please provide a detailed description of the consulting services required including:
Scope of work to be assigned to consulting company
Deliverables expected AND dates on which deliverables are due
Resourcing anticipated includes resource types, numbers and specialized skills.
Timeline of engagement
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or a combination of experience and education
- 5-7 years project management experience, preferably with experience managing IT infrastructure implementations.
- Training and experience in best practice project management techniques and processes.
- Experience developing and implementing projects and business process initiatives designed to improve efficiencies.
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team of technical and business resources effectively.