Our client is in Search of a Senior PM for a 7 month contract in Vancouver, BC.
As part of the EHSC Transition Program and working closely with the stakeholder organizations, the Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the migration from SSBC to HSSBC of the following infrastructures services:
- Delivery of net new infrastructure necessary to support EHSC strategic IT initiatives including as required integration with Legacy SSBC infrastructure
- Implementation of new infrastructure for existing EHSC line of business applications
- Transitioning EHSC User Groups to PHSA and/or Shared Services corporate application solutions
- Transitioning EHSC staff email, calendaring and other productivity tools (e.g. SharePoint) and supporting authentication
To support the referenced infrastructure transition objectives the Project Manager will:
a) Lead a team of technical, business and planning resources and provide a single point of accountability to deliver the project in accordance with the program charter. The services shall generally encompass the following:
i) Lead the planning team, which will be comprised of HSSBC, PHSA IMITS, and contracted team members.
ii) Provide project leadership, working closely with HSSBC, PHSA and IMITS to monitor and ensure the project accomplishes all goals of the project on time and to budget.
iii) Review and approve project deliverables and project artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
iv) Oversee stakeholder management and EHSC and SSBC engagement.
v) Act as project liaison across HSSBC’s server, network, security, and workstation support groups.
vi) Act as escalation point for HSSBC, PHSA IMITS, SSBC resources, resolving issues where possible, escalating issues to appropriate governance bodies and executive as required.
vii) Present to EHSC Transition Program Steering Committee; participate in other governance meetings as required.
viii) Develop and distribute regular project reporting.
b) Act as Transformation liaison for HSSBC
i) Identify HSSBC project resource requirements and raise to HSSBC management
ii) Lead resource project engagement to ensure all parties are kept apprised of project activities
iii) As necessary, lead implementation of changes to HSSBC operational processes to satisfy EHSC infrastructure service requirements
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or a combination of experience and education
- 15 years project management experience, preferably with experience managing IT infrastructure implementations.
- Training and experience in best practice project management techniques and processes.
- Experience implementing infrastructure for Emergency Services solutions.
- Preferred experience with E911 or similar dispatch service solutions.
- Preferred experience with onboarding new client groups into a Shared Services Organization.
- Experience working with, communicating to, and making formal presentations and recommendations to senior management within a large organization.
- Experience developing and implementing projects and business process initiatives designed to improve efficiencies.
- Experience leading an interdisciplinary team of technical and business resources effectively.
- PMP preferred.