OSL Retail Services is Canada’s leading retail operations partner providing store design, build and operational services to leading Canadian brands.
OSL is working with Walmart, one of Canada’s largest Mass Retailers to launch wireless kiosks in select stores across Ontario and Alberta. As a result we are currently seeking Wireless Kiosk Managers to join our team.
We are looking for a leader. No ordinary leader, but one that can inspire, coach and develop team members. You drive sales results through the efforts of your team and your own personal contribution.
As a Wireless Kiosk Manager, you will ensure an outstanding customer experience at all times. You will achieve operational excellence, support our brands and meet business objectives. You will create a high performing store culture where team members feel valued, grow, and function well as a team.
This is no regular job. It demands enthusiasm and confidence, as well as passion for the latest wireless technology and achieving great results.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU ……
- Competitive base plus commissions and bonus * Attractive Employee Purchase Plans
- Commissions paid from first activation * Flexible hours
- Full training and ongoing development * Proven wireless retail operation
- Personal growth and career advancement * Sell all key wireless brands
- Continuing education program * Strong consumer traffic all week
- Fun, dynamic and respectful environment * Strong marketing support to drive traffic
- Referral bonuses and BENEFITS * Competitive device and pricing assortments
Job Specifications, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 2 years successful progressive retail sales or customer service experience (preferably wireless)
- Minimum 1 year retail management experience
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Proven track record of leading, coaching and developing a team to achieve sales goals and company objectives
- Strong understanding of Sales, Operations, Inventory, Customer Service, and Team Management
- Thrives in a pay for performance competitive sales environment
- Driven to engage and intercept customers within a retail environment
- Motivated to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Excellent leadership, time management, problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Effective listening, written and verbal communications skills
- High attention to detail in process and loss prevention
- Flexible to work day, evening and weekend shifts, based on business needs
- Retail Management or Business Management Degree or Diploma is an asset
- Good computer application skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, etc.)
Salary + commission + bonus
To apply, go to: http://careers.matchmg.com/Default.aspx?type=retail
Radka Svacinkova, National Recruiter
P: 905.566.2824 x 3229
Toll free: 1-877-628-2405 x 3229
E: rsvacinkova [at] matchmg.com