POSITION TITLE: E-commerce Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
Lead the strategic direction and marketing/promotion of the Suzy website, including all content, online marketing campaigns and email communications, database management and CRM strategies.
- Marketing and Strategic Direction
- initiate and lead website development through implementation of industry best practices
- drive site launch marketing campaigns, tracking ROI and effectiveness results
- ensure brand integration with in-store marketing initiatives, cohesiveness of offline to online marketing campaigns
- Customer Service
- Oversee marketing budget for online activities and monitor and report on ROI of all campaign efforts.
- CRM / Database Management
- recommend and lead CRM strategy to expand and maximize usage of database to drive results and connect with key customers
- maintain and refine online database assets
- Email Newsletter Management
- drive email newsletter campaign strategies, schedule and promotions
- creative development, testing and delivery to database
- development of ROI reporting, online coupon management, analytics
- Non-Product Content Maintenance
- maintain and update non-product page content as necessary, including copy and banner ad placement
- Image Maintenance
- development of online marketing image catalogue
- uploading and resizing marketing images for banner placement, promotions and landing and front pages.
- Competitive Research
- ongoing competitive research and weekly reports
- analyze web traffic statistics and make recommendations based on analysis
- analyze email clickthru and conversion statistics and utilize analysis to improve customer communication strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing and/or related experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Marketing industry.
- Over 2 years experience with a retail organization in CRM, online, interactive or e-commerce divisions. Fashion retail industry experience an asset.
- Thorough understanding of online retailing, online analytics and CRM database marketing.
- Strong communication, leadership and project management skills to lead online strategy and drive results!
- Sound analytical ability coupled with strong problem-solving skills.
- Creative and dynamic mindset with the desire to “make things happen”.
- Online media experience working with HTML, Flash or Java an asset.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard