POSITION TITLE: E-commerce Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
Lead the strategic direction and marketing/promotion of the Suzy website, including all content, online marketing campaigns and email communications, database management and CRM strategies.
- Marketing and Strategic Direction
- initiate and lead website development through implementation of industry best practices
- drive site launch marketing campaigns, tracking ROI and effectiveness results
- ensure brand integration with in-store marketing initiatives, cohesiveness of offline to online marketing campaigns
- Customer Service
- Oversee marketing budget for online activities and monitor and report on ROI of all campaign efforts.
- CRM / Database Management
- recommend and lead CRM strategy to expand and maximize usage of database to drive results and connect with key customers
- maintain and refine online database assets
- Email Newsletter Management
- drive email newsletter campaign strategies, schedule and promotions
- creative development, testing and delivery to database
- development of ROI reporting, online coupon management, analytics
- Non-Product Content Maintenance
- maintain and update non-product page content as necessary, including copy and banner ad placement
- Image Maintenance
- development of online marketing image catalogue
- uploading and resizing marketing images for banner placement, promotions and landing and front pages.
- Competitive Research
- ongoing competitive research and weekly reports
- analyze web traffic statistics and make recommendations based on analysis
- analyze email clickthru and conversion statistics and utilize analysis to improve customer communication strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing and/or related experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Marketing industry.
- Over 2 years experience with a retail organization in CRM, online, interactive or e-commerce divisions. Fashion retail industry experience an asset.
- Thorough understanding of online retailing, online analytics and CRM database marketing.
- Strong communication, leadership and project management skills to lead online strategy and drive results!
- Sound analytical ability coupled with strong problem-solving skills.
- Creative and dynamic mindset with the desire to “make things happen”.
- Online media experience working with HTML, Flash or Java an asset.
The Suzy Lamplugh Trust's mission is to raise awareness of the importance of personal safety and to provide solutions that effect change in...