The Surgmed Group (www.surgmed.com) is a fast-growing medical device manufacturing and distribution organization with a wide range of products covering several specialty areas and a global presence.
We are currently recruiting a full time or part time Administrative Assistant that can contribute to a wide range of responsibilities. This is a contract position (maternity leave replacement) up until August 29th, 2014.
LOCATION: Dorval (Near Airport)
OFFICE HOURS: 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Salary: $25-$28K commensurate with experience
- Key assistant to President and Vice President
- Respond to all incoming general calls
- Review and Coordinate General Email account inquiries
- Assist VP with Technical File, Quality System procedures and forms.
- Prepare bank deposit and issue deposits at bank daily (less than 4 kms from office)
- Document filing and Labeling
- Coordinate printing of labels/brochures.
- Open and distribute all corporate mail
- Responsible for all out going corporate mail and it’s equipment
- Oversee all office supply requirements, reorder and usage report.
- Coordinate all lunch meetings and conference calls
- General office duties
- Must own a vehicle (a KM allowance is provided, max 10km on any given day)
- Minimum College education or Accredited Certificate program preferred.
- Minimum 2 years relevant office experience (non-senior assistant)
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective Communicator
- Can work independently and with other team members.
- Have a positive attitude and disciplined work ethic.
Interested candidates kindly include your resume, compensation expectation as well as confirmation of vehicle use.