Superior Finishes Inc. is looking for an experienced Coatings Industry Chemist with the following qualifications:
- Chemistry degree with 10 years Industrial Coatings Experience;
- At least 5 years experience in polymeric coatings;
- Experience with the following:
- 2K urethanes; epoxy; vinyl and polyester in both water-base and solvent-based formulations on wood, plastic and metal substrates;
- Water-base baking formulations for metal;
- Selection / optimization of raw materials for improving custom coating properties;
- Color development and pigment selection;
- An in depth knowledge of coatings science and experience with the manufacturing process of coatings; as well as a solid knowledge of appropriate raw material usage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and comfortable working as part of a progressive team;
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly, understand scientific concepts, and complete directions with minimal supervision;
- Strong sense of work ethic and self-motivation.
This is a full time permanent position offering a salary range of $64-$80,000 depending upon experience and qualifications.
Superior Finishes Inc. is a manufacturer of Industrial Coatings for metal, wood, PVC, and various other substrates. Our head office is located in Winnipeg Manitoba in a large and modern facility in Winnipeg's Inkster Industrial Park. We are a growth Company, and are now in our 21st year of operations.